Jon Stewart stays bringing the heat on gun crime statistics.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you want change in gun laws vote democrats and vote for them consistently thats the fundamental answer and solution to this. Only one political party wants to ban these dangerous rifles and wants an assault weapons ban. The GOP has shown no genuine interest in addressing the issue, their idea is more guns the better!

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

No he didn't. He pointed out that a majority of the gun confiscated in big Blue Cities come from outside that city or state. So that means the people who brought those guns into those cities were **say it with me** BREAKING THE LAW.

Criminals don't follow the fukking laws. No matter how many stupid fukking gun laws get passed that won't stop people from breaking the law.

Liberals live in a fantasy world where they think they can just pass laws and bad things won't happen.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't see why not.
Since legislation is what created this problem in the first place.
How are you going to legislate it? Make guns illegal? You have 400 million (and counting) already in circulation and the criminals don't care about the law.

And even if you ban all guns, we have 3D printers now. Are you going to ban 3D printers as well?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
No he didn't. He pointed out that a majority of the gun confiscated in big Blue Cities come from outside that city or state. So that means the people who brought those guns into those cities were **say it with me** BREAKING THE LAW.

Criminals don't follow the fukking laws. No matter how many stupid fukking gun laws get passed that won't stop people from breaking the law.

Liberals live in a fantasy world where they think they can just pass laws and bad things won't happen.
In order to address the gun violence problem in America, do you suggest we have more guns on the streets or less guns :lupe:?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If you want change in gun laws vote democrats and vote for them consistently thats the fundamental answer and solution to this. Only one political party wants to ban these dangerous rifles and wants an assault weapons ban. The GOP has shown no genuine interest in addressing the issue, their idea is more guns the better!
you’re an agent…. I just can’t imagine a actual black male saying these words.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Most people buying guns in Indiana are Indiana residents who grew up in Chicago. You can buy a gun in Hammond, Indiana legally and be back in Illinois within 2 minutes. Back in Chicago within a 10.
I grew up in NYC and I was fukking SHOCKED the first time I went to my first gun show in the south. I took one of my brothers and he was like "how the fukk is all this shyt legal?!?" nikkas had kevlar, level 3 armor plates, armored plate carriers, swords, AKs, ARs, 100 round drums, tactical vests, tactical helmets, etc.

At the gun store right up the street from me they're selling a damn gatling gun :dahell:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’ve heard this silly argument all the time.
Here’s what you sound like:

Murderers don’t care about the law so making murder illegal doesn’t stop murder.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In order to address the gun violence problem in America, do you suggest we have more guns on the streets or less guns :lupe:?
Does the proliferation of nukes make nuclear war more likely or less likely?

It’s easier to see the flaw in your question when you apply it elsewhere.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Does the proliferation of nukes make nuclear war more likely or less likely?

It’s easier to see the flaw in your question when you apply it elsewhere.
Yes, the proliferation of nukes make nuclear war more likely. It's why countries has signed treaties to reduce the number of nuclear arms on the planet.

Both the United States and the Russian Federation met the central limits of the New START Treaty by February 5, 2018, and have stayed at or below them ever since. Those limits are:
  • 700 deployed intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs), deployed submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs), and deployed heavy bombers equipped for nuclear armaments;
  • 1,550 nuclear warheads on deployed ICBMs, deployed SLBMs, and deployed heavy bombers equipped for nuclear armaments (each such heavy bomber is counted as one warhead toward this limit);
  • 800 deployed and non-deployed ICBM launchers, SLBM launchers, and heavy bombers equipped for nuclear armaments.
New START limits all Russian deployed intercontinental-range nuclear weapons, including every Russian nuclear warhead that is loaded onto an intercontinental-range ballistic missile that can reach the United States in approximately 30 minutes. It also limits the deployed Avangard and the under development Sarmat, the two most operationally available of the Russian Federation’s new long-range nuclear weapons that can reach the United States. Extending New START ensures we will have verifiable limits on the mainstay of Russian nuclear weapons that can reach the U.S. homeland for the next five years. As of the most recent data exchange on September 1, 2020, the Russian Federation declared 1,447 deployed strategic warheads. The Russian Federation has the capacity to deploy many more than 1,550 warheads on its modernized ICBMs and SLBMs, as well as heavy bombers, but is constrained from doing so by New START.

So back to my question, do you suggest we need more guns or less guns to address the gun problem in the US :lupe:?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, the proliferation of nukes make nuclear war more likely. It's why countries has signed treaties to reduce the number of nuclear arms on the planet.

So back to my question, do you suggest we need more guns or less guns to address the gun problem in the US :lupe:?
Quite obviously less.
What on earth would make you think I’d want more guns on the street?

I’m legitimately baffled at your question.