Jon Stewart Tackles The Biden-Trump Rematch That Nobody Wants | The Daily Show

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Lie.

Claiming to be Black (IDK about FBA) and caping for the Father of Mass Incarceration, who has sex abuse allegations as well, lied using the Civil Rights Movement to further his career MULTIPLE TIMES, and was a segregationist:scust:

Lie.
We get Republican Boogeyman talk EVERY 4 YEARS. WHERE IS THE POLICY? To us Black people whose day to day lives are negatively effected by both, they're more similar than you people like to pretend.

He appointed a supreme court justice of which already puts in place the dismantling of the civil rights act that is attempting to be done.

Biden, regardless of history, that wouldnt happen under or because of.

There, you have your tangible act that will hurt blacks that wont happen under Biden. Now what? Guarantee you wont alter your perspective which makes you unreasonable.

In that video is all the documents, statements etc you need that supports what I said. You'd be a fool to act like these are the same thing.

Affirmative action, the voting act, roe v wade hasnt already given you a sign of whats to come? Trump did that.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
He appointed a supreme court justice of which already puts in place the dismantling of the civil rights act that is attempting to be done.

Biden, regardless of history, that wouldnt happen under or because of.

There, you have your tangible act that will hurt blacks that wont happen under Biden. Now what? Guarantee you wont alter your perspective which makes you unreasonable.

In that video is all the documents, statements etc you need that supports what I said. You'd be a fool to act like these are the same thing.

Affirmative action, the voting act, roe v wade hasnt already given you a sign of whats to come? Trump did that.

b,b,b,b but Trump
b,b,b but Republicans
ALWAYS deflect and pivot. Deflect and pivot. Deflect and pivot.

The SC justice is already there. What will Biden being in do on that front, unless someone retires or dies before the judgment? Biden and his garbage foriegn/immigration policies are fukking Black America up RIGHT NOW! STOP DEFLECTING AND CAPING!

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
b,b,b,b but Trump
b,b,b but Republicans
ALWAYS deflect and pivot. Deflect and pivot. Deflect and pivot.

The SC justice is already there. What will Biden being in do on that front, unless someone retires or dies before the judgment? Biden and his garbage foriegn/immigration policies are fukking Black America up RIGHT NOW! STOP DEFLECTING AND CAPING!
Trump will enact more, on top of that. Obviously. Which is indicated by his rhetoric and idealology. He certainly believes we think we're playing victims. Which means no reparations.

The premise is simple. One guy is gonna hurt us more than another. So we avoid that other guy.

Why do you disagree with this.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Trump will enact more, on top of that. Obviously. Which is indicated by his rhetoric and idealology. He certainly believes we think we're playing victims. Which means no reparations.

The premise is simple. One guy is gonna hurt us more than another. So we avoid that other guy.

Why do you disagree with this.
The premise is simple. Because Black people shouldn't get hurt.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
The premise is simple. Because Black people shouldn't get hurt.
The premise is simple...one is going to do great harm. And change the cultural landscape of this country even further. And aid to get rid of the civil rights act...

Even the brother in the video is independent, and said we need to vote against this man. I suggest you watch the video

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The premise is simple...one is going to do great harm. And change the cultural landscape of this country even further. And aid to get rid of the civil rights act...

Even the brother in the video is independent, and said we need to vote against this man. I suggest you watch the video
"Lesser of two evils" is dead. If Black people can't get theirs, let them twist in the wind like they do us. No more free votes.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:what: Shut up. This nikka Trump is a fukking coked up retard saying Nazi shyt
If Black people need to "save America" AGAIN, what's unfair about actually getting something for it this time? We've been votng just because for 60 years. No thanks. Let the chips fall where they may if they are giving us their asses to kiss again.:manny:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If Black people need to "save America" AGAIN, what's unfair about actually getting something for it this time? We've been votng just because for 60 years. No thanks. Let the chps fall where they may if they are giving us their asses to kiss again.:manny:
Nikka I ain’t trying to live through Covid 2. Election Bugaloo to make a point. fukk that, Trump out here talking about we got to replace the federal employee system and the federal employees are mostly black. Once again fukk that!

Benign neglect or intentional harm are not the same. Both suck but one really sucks.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Real talk are we forgetting Covid happen with Trump and North Korea was flying rockets and that diaper wearing p*ssy said he appreciated their leader?

fukk Trump, fukk out here with this, how bad could it be shyt. We saw it could be really bad. The whole world was on house arrest bad…

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nikka I ain’t trying to live through Covid 2. Election Bugaloo to make a point. fukk that, Trump out here talking about we got to replace the federal employee system and the federal employees are mostly black. Once again fukk that!

Benign neglect or intentional harm are not the same. Both suck but one really sucks.
Being invaded by illegal immigrants who are being catapaulted past us IS intentional harm. You see them going to any White areas? You see White resources being taken to accomodate them? You see poor, homeless Blacks getting free food and housing, private job fairs? They're already pushing to let them vote. Who do you think that will harm? If enough come in and vote Dem, Blacks are completely fukked, because the Dems won't even have to pretend to GAF about us any more. The time to demand they get on point is YESTERDAY.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Being invaded by illegal immigrants who are being catapaulted past us IS intentional harm. You see them going to any White areas? You see White resources being taken to accomodate them? You see poor, homeless Blacks getting free food and housing, private job fairs? They're already pushing to let them vote. Who do you think that will harm? If enough come in and vote Dem, Blacks are completely fukked, because the Dems won't even have to pretend to GAF about us any more. The time to demand they get on point is YESTERDAY.
Yeah let me just not die because a coke head got the nuclear secrets and grudge….. because clearly the black people he plans to fire to replace with MAGA workers are going to prioritize black wealth, when it comes to undocumented immigrants.

Also didn’t the Dems offer those p*ssy ass republicans a immigration deal and Trump told them to say No.

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic with Republicans? I ain’t saying the Dems are good, but the Republicans are a different level of bad. Maybe if they teeth kicked in they will focus on issues and not “we want to be racist again.”

fukk the republicans and fukk Texas. Real talk fukk Texas… You don’t see NYers exporting high apartment prices but them 2 foot tall cowboys spread there issue everywhere else. A whole party of p*ssy ass bytches, hold your nuts.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah let me just not die because a coke head got the nuclear secrets and grudge….. because clearly the black people he plans to fire to replace with MAGA workers are going to prioritize black wealth, when it comes to undocumented immigrants. Then we're fukked regardless on th front, though their base wants them out, so they may move in the direction of getting tham out or slowing it down just to take advantage of the anti-illegal sentiment. If their base gets them to crck down, that may be a net positive for Blacks. Biden/Dems keep doubling down on this bullshyt, so if you live in a larger city with a serious Black population, you better hope you don't end up a sanctuary city. I'm a card carrying atheist, but about to pray Baltimore doesn't, we already have illegals fukking shyt up and Blacks not getting proper anything.

Also didn’t the Dems offer those p*ssy ass republicans a immigration deal and Trump told them to say No. There were addons they didn't like, and don't want to give Biden a win this close to the election since he's so weak. They do that to each other all the time. Perfect time to ask for some tangibles since we'll likely be called on to "save Democracy" again, don't you think? :sas1: Oh, that's right...Biden and Harris are ON CAMERA saying they won't do anything for Black people...so what's the play?

Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic with Republicans? I ain’t saying the Dems are good, but the Republicans are a different level of bad. Maybe if they teeth kicked in they will focus on issues and not “we want to be racist again.” fukk the Republicans, but they don't pander and ask me for my vote, so why worry about them? If the Dems want to win, they need to pony up. Why are we expected to vote and get shafted repeatedly?

fukk the republicans and fukk Texas. Real talk fukk Texas… You don’t see NYers exporting high apartment prices but them 2 foot tall cowboys spread there issue everywhere else. A whole party of p*ssy ass bytches, hold your nuts. Dems pulled the sanctuary city BS to 1. Try to prove some fake moral point against the Repubs and 2. Import a replacement voting bloc for Blacks, some heinous shyt. Abbott said "You want them, here", and now Adams and Johnson are crying like the bytches they are after ruining their cities and pissing off the constituents. Illinois and New York might go purple off that dumb move. You should be more angry at them. Black Chicago is so pissed, they've admitted to turning Republican. Johnson did what his DNC masters told him to do at the expense and victimization of its Black CITIZENS for NON-CITIZENS. They will try ANYTHING not to give Black people their just due for 60 years of loyalty, but they have you blinded and programmed to go "but Republicans" all day like parrots, instead of holding them accountable for the mess they helped create right along with the Repubs.
And COVID is done. Stop hanging onto that desperate BS talking point. We're talking about 2024.