Jon Stewart Tackles The Biden-Trump Rematch That Nobody Wants | The Daily Show

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
And COVID is done. Stop hanging onto that desperate BS talking point. We're talking about 2024.
:mjlol: So he fukked that up but let’s ignore it.

What are you a white male Republican just forgiving this loud mouth Trump like he’s your kid. He fukked that shyt up, no he doesn’t deserve another chance. We don’t support failing upward like white people.

Edit: nikka did you respond to me in quote by bolding your word? Who does that? It’s confusing. Just say it in your own post.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:mjlol: So he fukked that up but let’s ignore it.

What are you a white male Republican just forgiving this loud mouth Trump like he’s your kid. He fukked that shyt up, no he doesn’t deserve another chance. We don’t support failing upward like white people.

Edit: nikka did you respond to me in quote by bolding your word? Who does that? It’s confusing. Just say it in your own post.
You ignored all that other stuff just to come back to this tired shyt. You're hopeless. Wash Biden's dikk residue out of your mouth before you kiss your mother, though I suspect she probably has it too:mjlol:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
You ignored all that other stuff just to come back to this tired shyt. You're hopeless. Wash Biden's dikk residue out of your mouth before you kiss your mother, though I suspect she probably has it too:mjlol:

The only person who needs to wash dikk residue off their mouth if your mom, cause she stays sucking my dikk.

I would throw her a buck for her time but she loves doing it for free

Begged me to treat her right and hold her hand but I don’t hold hoes hands in these streets

:myman:

Seriously, all jokes about me cumming in your mom aside nikka, just because you want to elect Trump so he can replace your step daddy Clarence Thomas with a younger bigger c00n doesn’t make you or any other black Republican right.

For the fact that bytch ass Clarence Thomas can die on the bench and then rot in hell and have to look up as he’s replaced by a actual black man alone I’m voting for Biden.

Real talk you black republicans are funny to me, not as funny as your mom, but still funny.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The only person who needs to wash dikk residue off their mouth if your mom, cause she stays sucking my dikk.

I would throw her a buck for her time but she loves doing it for free

Begged me to treat her right and hold her hand but I don’t hold hoes hands in these streets

:myman:

Seriously, all jokes about me cumming in your mom aside nikka, just because you want to elect Trump so he can replace your step daddy Clarence Thomas with a younger bigger c00n doesn’t make you or any other black Republican right.

For the fact that bytch ass Clarence Thomas can die on the bench and then rot in hell and have to look up as he’s replaced by a actual black man alone I’m voting for Biden.

Real talk you black republicans are funny to me, not as funny as your mom, but still funny.
I'm not a Republican. I just refuse to vote for Democrats for nothing since they beg for Black votes.

Biden put a Black woman in strictly as a pawn, she's a bedwench and has ruled against Black people, so that means nothing. Her, Obama, just cacs with tans that are there to fool simple negroes such as yourself into complacency. Your post alone proves this point.
giphy.gif

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm not a Republican. I just refuse to vote for Democrats for nothing since they beg for Black votes.

Biden put a Black woman in strictly as a pawn, she's a bedwench and has ruled against Black people, so that means nothing. Her, Obama, just cacs with tans that are there to fool simple negroes such as yourself into complacency. Your post alone proves this point.
giphy.gif
You are out of your god damn mind if you think Jackson is nearly as bad as Thomas.

With that said tell your mother I said Happy Valentine’s Day, I’ll be around later tonight.
:takedat:

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You are out of your god damn mind if you think Jackson is nearly as bad as Thomas.

With that said tell your mother I said Happy Valentine’s Day, I’ll be around later tonight.
:takedat:
nikkas like you falling for symbols and tokens. bytch ass nikka:beli:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden should've never been able to run in 2016. Before made the call for Biden to be the one, the same media that were saying that only he can beat Trump (over Bernie) were talking about his mental decline and how he needs to drop out before he embarrasses himself. I blame the DNC for their disconnect with the majority of America and the old folks (the main voters in primaries) that prioritize name recognition and identity politics over policies.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Biden put a Black woman in strictly as a pawn, she's a bedwench and has ruled against Black people, so that means nothing.
No she didn't, you lying motherfukker. You posted this lie in another thread and I showed you it was a lie, so why do you keep posting it? And fukk off with that "bedwench" shyt. Can never take you fake pro-Black posters seriously when you're using this disgusting term.

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
nikkas like you falling for symbols and tokens. bytch ass nikka:beli:
I had fun with your mom tonight. She was worth the candy and roses

With that said, vote Biden so he can replace Thomas and Alito with democrats who might actually let shyt through to help black people. Republicans held their nose for Trump to get in those fukking judges. I can hold my nose for the same thing. Thomas and Alito want to step down to be replaced with MAGA. We can’t let them.

Vote Biden

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I had fun with your mom tonight. She was worth the candy and roses

With that said, vote Biden so he can replace Thomas and Alito with democrats who might actually let shyt through to help black people. Republicans held their nose for Trump to get in those fukking judges. I can hold my nose for the same thing. Thomas and Alito want to step down to be replaced with MAGA. We can’t let them.

Vote Biden
Idiot, he's gonna put other racists and c00ns in, he already showed you with Brown. She's not doing shyt or Black people either. Wipe ya mouf, let Jill have some:hhh:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Idiot, he's gonna put other racists and c00ns in, he already showed you with Brown. She's not doing shyt or Black people either. Wipe ya mouf, let Jill have some:hhh:
She can’t do shyt because the republicans have the majority thanks to c00n Thomas and Alito. I’m not trying to live my life with a Republican SC majority because motherfukkers felt a way about electing one Old White man over another. Vote Biden.

With all that shyt I did some nasty work on your mom tonight. You need to tell her to clean her face.

TripleAgent

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She can’t do shyt because the republicans have the majority thanks to c00n Thomas and Alito. I’m not trying to live my life with a Republican SC majority because motherfukkers felt a way about electing one Old White man over another. Vote Biden.

With all that shyt I did some nasty work on your mom tonight. You need to tell her to clean her face.
OIP.VSxaziSXFxCeMzlNR2BMEgHaE7

Controlled opposition. Thomas with titties:russell: