Not looking good :francis:

tubi-logo-2021-1.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
All he had to do was be a relatable human being. That’s it. His interview just highlighted how out of touch, arrogant and stupid he is.

Bringing up race alienated his Marvel fans, not playing the “we’ve all had disagreements that went too far” angle and acting like he doesn’t know what happened made him sound stupid.

I could’ve written a better response than that interview. “I was wrong for cheating. I tried to hide it and when Grace found out, I tried to get my phone back and in the tussle, took it too far. I never intended to hurt her or my fans and I hope that you can forgive me while I take some time to work on myself.”

What a bozo.

Daps
All he had to do was be a relatable human being. That’s it. His interview just highlighted how out of touch, arrogant and stupid he is.

Bringing up race alienated his Marvel fans, not playing the “we’ve all had disagreements that went too far” angle and acting like he doesn’t know what happened made him sound stupid.

I could’ve written a better response than that interview. “I was wrong for cheating. I tried to hide it and when Grace found out, I tried to get my phone back and in the tussle, took it too far. I never intended to hurt her or my fans and I hope that you can forgive me while I take some time to work on myself.”

What a bozo.

I knew he was about to crash out as soon as I noticed the jeans. :snoop:

It was already over but now it's over AGAIN. I dont think I've ever seen anybody get canceled twice in 2 weeks :snoop:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

4:30

Seems he supports usage of his mother's name in this context

Those flyers at the end have become a staple in the black community, unfortunately