Jonathan Majors might not be done with Disney

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

Jonathan Majors Books First TV Interview Since Guilty Verdict and Marvel Ouster With Disney’s ABC News​

Linsey Davis will interview Majors, set to run on 'Good Morning America' with an extended version on ABC News Live. Jonathan Majors will give Disney-owned ABC News his first interview since being found guilty of reckless assault and harassment last month.

Disney owns ABC Network, are they trying to clean up his image, is there hope for KANG :patrice:

GMA-1-4-23_Release-Hero.jpg

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Remember they fired James Gunn also and then brought him back? No one else is going to play Kang. No one wants the role. This was all smoke and mirrors and a convenient way to change course because the story they were building wasn’t selling.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Remember they fired James Gunn also and then brought him back? No one else is going to play Kang. No one wants the role. This was all smoke and mirrors and a convenient way to change course because the story they were building wasn’t selling.

Sound dumb as fukk

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed:Already waiting. It would be interesting if in the interim Marvel did their thing and then re-hired him. Don't find that to be the likeliest scenario but who knows.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sound dumb as fukk
Math sounds dumb to you? That may be the issue. I’m not going to do the homework for you, but Marvel was already prepping to change course before the Majors verdict. Why? The movies following the Kang storyline are losing money.

They had already dropped the writers hired to oversee the arc and the Avengers movies featuring Kang as the villain. I’d bet my last penny they rehire Majors for less money since the conviction voided his previous contract and we’ll see him before the reboot.

But yeah, dumb…

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Disney owns ABC Network, are they trying to clean up his image, is there hope for KANG :patrice:

GMA-1-4-23_Release-Hero.jpg

They wouldn’t have dropped him immediately if there were any chance of bringing him back.

We got to face reality, dude won’t ever be Kang again. I just hope he’s eventually able to redeem himself in these white people’s eyes and have a semblance of a career. Dude got railroaded