Jonathan Majors “Nate Parkered” and FIRED by Disney/Marvel as Kang The Conqueror

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Anti-black because there is sound advice to AVOID white women? :heh:
You nikkas missing the point
Just because you get a black woman doesn’t mean that bytch won’t put you out to dry
Yes there is a history of white women playing the victim but that is a female trait as a whole
If a woman wants you out the fukking paint on some vindictive shyt
She will go all out to get her get back
How many nikkas dead or in jail behind some bullshyt from a black woman
This is not a shyt on black women remark when men say this
Hell women run to white men thinking they are docile
And that’s of all colors until that cracka nikka decides to become Norman Bates at the end
A man is a man
A woman is a woman
If they gon do you dirty
They gon do you dirty
Where breh is talking about antiblackness is muthafukkas love that virtue signaling talking shyt on here
The narrative always switches up when it’s a black woman dating another race
Where you find this
Let her live
They are happy
But when it’s a breh dating another race
nikkas come out the woodwork like ratatouille
It’s not consistent
You got several Queen Mother Earth nikkas in here right now writing bullshyt
You had nikkas who condemn this man before the trial even began
But always find a way to label detrimental shyt women say and do as bird babble
That’s the crux of the argument online and in real life
Then nikkas will call you an incel(which has lost its meaning because nikkas using it wrong to begin with) for stating the obvious grown man knowledge of women of all kinds
Disregarding your experiences and sounding like bytches themselves with that
Who hurt you

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I believe he was blackballed from Disney. They didn't offer him any new rolls until the case was over. He just this month signed a new deal for POTC
:francis:I believe he’s going to be blackballed too. Disney has to be heated that they wasted a lot of time, money, and resources. On multiple marvel phases/movies that revolved around his character. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they already pressed the button on Majors. Putting other studios on notice. His only hope is getting in good with black Hollywood. Or if indie studios like A24 are willing to work with him.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Anti-black because there is sound advice to AVOID white women? :heh:

JM just met a treacherous woman. You can find a scandalous woman of any ethnicity.

I dated WW and the relationships were alright. My uncles - 3 of them - have been married to white women since I was born. None of them have been fukked over by their wives.

Stop trying to look for weird reasons to throw the book at BM.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Got convicted for basically pushing this goofy ass white girl back into the car :mjlol:

Which is crazy as hell because we always hear how you're never supposed to touch women when in a fight/disagreement, but what the fcck are you supposed to do when the woman is the aggressor.

That's why I think there's gonna have to be a discussion on situations like that because they're are way too many women who have that "I can fcck with any man I please because they can do anything and if they do I will run to the police" mindset

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:francis:I believe he’s going to be blackballed too. Disney has to be heated that they wasted a lot of time, money, and resources. On multiple marvel phases/movies that revolved around his character. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they already pressed the button on Majors. Putting other studios on notice. His only hope is getting in good with black Hollywood. Or if indie studios like A24 are willing to work with him.

A24 won’t touch him. Not at least for 2-3 years and not as a lead

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Obviously Disney fired him but I dont see alot backlash on twitter. Nor do I see alot feminist, actors going at him either. So thst should play in his favor in thr future

people deep down inside know this entire situation was bullshyt...:beli: he's so violent and crazy and yet she was chasing him!!! :mjlol: come on man. they railroaded him...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Even comparing Lanez and Majors cases is disingenuous as fukk and does more a disservice to Majors and all TRULY provable innocent black male victims of the American court system than anything.

ya I've seen some “men” celebrating majors’ conviction in the same vein lol smh

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Tory Lanez wasn’t tried in NY court

Comparing Tory Lanez to Kalief Browder, George Bell, The Central Park 5 or any other TRUE victims of the racist American court system is disgusting and a disgrace. Tory Lanez had a history of violent, threatening, deplorable acts both before AND after he was accused of shooting Megan Thee Stallion. Tory Lanez mocked her publicly on social media, music, and videos WHILE an open investigation against him was ongoing. Tory Lanez was caught on audio apologizing for his actions sounding guilty as fukk from a JAIL phone. Tory Lanez literally made every stupid move one could make, almost ALL of those moves screaming “I’m a sociopath”. His own star witness admitted ON THE STAND he had the gun and was shooting.

Even comparing Lanez and Majors cases is disingenuous as fukk and does more a disservice to Majors and all TRULY provable innocent black male victims of the American court system than anything.

Exactly. While I personally believe he did not shoot Meg he absolutely moved like a full on idiot throughout the whole ordeal. He willingly put himself in situations and made the wrong decisions over and over.

He muddied the waters and played fast and loose and payed for it. I know he is sitting in his cell regretting it right now.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

At this point I'd rather they not recast and just switch to Doom being the next Big Bad.

Loki Season 2 left his character in a decent place :yeshrug:

And I'm not trying to sound like a tryhard militant but I have to admit, dating a white chick was (and is) generally a bad idea for someone in his situation. Obviously the same thing COULD happen with anyone, but sheer historical precedent is enough to know a white woman was more likely to get him in trouble.

Last edited: