Jonathan Majors “Nate Parkered” and FIRED by Disney/Marvel as Kang The Conqueror

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That’s EXACTLY what I said in the other thread and a breh tried to act like I was wrong. Met this chick on the set of a MARVEL movie where he had a key role. He was already a star in the eyes of any woman who was meeting him at that time! Totally mishandled this situation. Smh
Also the thread title is a low key diss to Nate Parker. Although what he was accused of was far more egregious. However, Nate was 19 or 20. Long before he had anything of note in the acting world.

Majors in his early 30s and has two his movies in theaters just weeks apart. How are you letting this white girl get you so mad you put hands on her. And Im not even talking abuse cause thats sketchy. Should have never tried to place that white girl back in the car. If she's making you angry or if you she catches you cheating laugh that shyt off and go to your other chick.

Again assuming no abuse...

But "tusslin" is shyt you'd expect to hear about people in their early 20s.You got the bag breh. Call an Uber, bail on her and never touch or talk to her again.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I need to watch everything he’s been in.

I haven’t even watched Creed3 yet 😳
And imagine how MBJ feels; he really can’t talk about that movie ever again😳😳
Majors didn't murder anyone. it aint that serious.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
And there's still no clear evidence that HE actually shot her. Megan was all over media declaring that he did. But you want a 'better example'?

Robin Givens n Mike Tyson.
He wasn’t sentenced and charged with shooting her though