Jonathan Majors “Nate Parkered” and FIRED by Disney/Marvel as Kang The Conqueror

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Why this nikka fronting? :mjlol: After all the smack he talked about Star Wars and Disney and now there are apparent rumours that he is in talks to reprise his role as Finn. Besides Boyega doesn’t have the gravitas to play Kang majors would have bodied that Role with the right script.

I wonder what happens to magazine dreams now? It’s a shame for the director and everyone else that worked so hard on that movie. It was meant to drop last week so guess they were baiting it for Oscar season. Just imagine if he would have got a push for an Oscar if this shyt didn’t happen.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.

I don't fault him. Star Wars did him dirty and Kang exists to be a punching bag. The big scary black man everyone has to be beat up on. I was supprtive of the idea of Kang until I watch Quantumania and realized the whole thing was a bunch of white people, their ant farm, and some others, beating up on a black guy. Watching this and that GoG with High Evolutionary was..... eye-opening. :hotep:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really think this man is only worth 2-3 millions?
:gucci:

He has been in two major movies and only just got his name in the mainstream media this year so yes it is plausible. Even he himself acknowledged earlier in an interview this year that he has just truly made it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I don't fault him. Star Wars did him dirty and Kang exists to be a punching bag. The big scary black man everyone has to be beat up on. I was supprtive of the idea of Kang until I watch Quantumania and realized the whole thing was a bunch of white people, their ant farm, and some others, beating up on a black guy. Watching this and that GoG with High Evolutionary was..... eye-opening. :hotep:
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You won’t get ten years for dating black women if you don’t…you know…SHOOT THEM

Its worked for Denzel Washington, Samuel L Jackson, Larenze Tate, Omar Epps, Morris Chestnut, Blair Underwood, Courtney B Vance, Spike Lee, and a slew of others.

They dated black women, married black women. Managed not to SHOOT any of them. And have had long fruitful careers

Buncha Malcolm Xs in here. fukk outta here.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You weirdos need to let this goofball shyt go.

Torey has documented instances of being a POS and reacting violently.

He assuaulted multiple rappers and he and his bytch ass goons pulled a gun on this rapper.

Torey Lanes is a piece of shyt it's totally believable that he shot her.

Tory did not shoot Megan. What kinda nikka carries a pink gun? Common sense should tell anyone that he broke up a fight between the two girls and the gun went off. This gonna be one of those things people come back to 10 years from now when the details come out and everybody gonna pretend like they didn't know when it was obvious if you took a moment to consider what went down.

The court system fukks black men over on a consistent basis and after their treachery is exposed, they let it blow over, pretend as if it never happened, and move on the next victim. This same NYC court system fukked over the Central Park Five, Kalief Browder, George Bell, and countless others. They just had to pay the last dude $17 million this year but, that money can't give him back 24 years in hell on a wrongful conviction. They're not trying get actual criminals. They're trying to railroad people into guilty verdicts with trumped up charges and whatever else they need to fill prisons :camby:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So he would've been in a better situation if he was dating Keke Palmer?

Woman are women. Y'all brehs just want to use any excuse not to support another black man.

That's also a form of anti-blackness.

Anti-black because there is sound advice to AVOID white women? :heh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Majors will recover if he can put together a thorough redemption arc through Serious and sensitive parts.

Might even have to do a Gay part to really get the wolves off his back :dame:

The point is getting a relatively minor harassment and assault charge against a woman who is just as antagonistic and more than likely under the influence is from the worst thing and actor has done.

The larger issue is that for the next decade, he is radioactive from any franchises that end themselves to women and children .

I will say that Disney is a bunch of hypocritical and possibly racist cowards for not having the same energy towards Johnny Depp (who is slated to work with Disney again for a huge check).

and I don’t give a fukk if he wasn’t charged or not, you can’t sit here and tell me that he and Amber Heards relationship wasn’t just as violent and volatile as what happened with Majors, if not more.
I believe he was blackballed from Disney. They didn't offer him any new rolls until the case was over. He just this month signed a new deal for POTC

Daps
He should have kept his hands to himself. Easy fix right there. And he had a reputation of being abusive towards coworkers on different projects and classmates from Yale spoke out about him being physical with his peers.

This is a shame. This man is so damn fine, and is an incredible actor. When his (idiot) attorneys were releasing the text messages that’s what proved abuse to me. When you’ve been in a situation you feel you can’t leave the men get really crazy verbally and everything is your fault.

The two of them were a mess together, they should have parted ways long before the street chase. I bet his people are trying to keep any other women from coming forward that he’s hurt in the past.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Tory did not shoot Megan. What kinda nikka carries a pink gun? Common sense should tell anyone that he broke up a fight between the two girls and the gun went off. This gonna be one of those things people come back to 10 years from now when the details come out and everybody gonna pretend like they didn't know when it was obvious if you took a moment to consider what went down.

The court system fukks black men over on a consistent basis and after their treachery is exposed, they let it blow over, pretend as if it never happened, and move on the next victim. This same NYC court system fukked over the Central Park Five, Kalief Browder, George Bell, and countless others. They just had to pay the last dude $17 million this year but, that money can't give him back 24 years in hell on a wrongful conviction. They're not trying get actual criminals. They're trying to railroad people into guilty verdicts with trumped up charges and whatever else they need to fill prisons :camby:

Tory Lanez wasn’t tried in NY court

Comparing Tory Lanez to Kalief Browder, George Bell, The Central Park 5 or any other TRUE victims of the racist American court system is disgusting and a disgrace. Tory Lanez had a history of violent, threatening, deplorable acts both before AND after he was accused of shooting Megan Thee Stallion. Tory Lanez mocked her publicly on social media, music, and videos WHILE an open investigation against him was ongoing. Tory Lanez was caught on audio apologizing for his actions sounding guilty as fukk from a JAIL phone. Tory Lanez literally made every stupid move one could make, almost ALL of those moves screaming “I’m a sociopath”. His own star witness admitted ON THE STAND he had the gun and was shooting.

Even comparing Lanez and Majors cases is disingenuous as fukk and does more a disservice to Majors and all TRULY provable innocent black male victims of the American court system than anything.

Last edited: