Jonathan Majors might not be done with Disney

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney had to fire him, its inconsistent with their corporate code to have him stay. Far bigger people in the company have been fired for less, like the Pixar dude. Its not personal that they let him go. Still, it doesnt affect reality.

They probably offered him the interview as an olive branch but at the end of the day, its public perception that will seal his fate and white women will never let him be Kang again or have an A list career without reminding us of his transgressions. He's hoping black women will have his back that's why he's moving the way he's moving.
Probably the most sensible comment on this

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Majors is starring in Elijah Bynum’s film, ‘Magazine Dreams’, which was produced by Searchlight Pictures/Disney with a release date that’s currently in limbo. Can see them wanting to get that rebrand going ASAP in order to release it someday. The parallelisms between the film’s subject matter and real-life case are too damning to warrant a theatrical release, but I can see it getting shadow-dropped on Hulu in the end.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The thing is the literal tape isn't damning enough. He has the sentence he has because the system had to make the black man deal with something but like @feelosofer said they're running a test to see if they can revamp him and the Kang saga.

I believe he has/can present the demeanor to pass.
He should do the Interview in his Mr.Timely persona.

Daps
Reppin
LosSkanless
he probably gonna suck some d!ck live on air to get back in good with them. I honestly think he didn't go thru with some BS they wanted him to go thru....

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually think it would be dumb for their stupid MCU that has clearly fallen off to just drop him

it would only make shyt worse

at least kill his azz off on screen.