Just Curious, Where are all the ain't shxt coli women at?

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full
:russ: Did you make this gif?

¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, Muthafücka
Daps
Reppin
§Ū₱ĒR√|££∆|Π
I figured that shyt I don't even go in the salon. :martin:
I went in that bytch 3 times when the shyt first started. That's how I knew not to become a politician on here shakin hands n kissing babies. From lurking for a couple yrs I thought this shyt had a buncha bomb ass professional blackity black chicks into hippity hop in a major way on here, but that was just cuz I was skimming shyt that wasn't on The Booth or HL. shyt, it's a goddamn reason u don't see nere hoe post in HL. I just do my Black Gallagher Death Comedy Jam routine n kim.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
i ain't shyt either, so i don't know whats the purpose of this thread. i've spoken to two people on the coli, and they know my personal life to an extent.

i like a few responses. so post rep for the honesty. no one is perfect. :yeshrug:

But that is the point of the thread. We have tons of dudes here who'll admit they're no good or ain't shyt but I never read any women on here saying anything like that.

For every 6 certs dude on her there's some yomoms ass nikka. Where's the yomoms ass women? Somebody fronting.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
But that is the point of the thread. We have tons of dudes here who'll admit they're no good or ain't shyt but I never read any women on here saying anything like that.

For every 6 certs dude on her there's some yomoms ass nikka. Where's the yomoms ass women? Somebody fronting.
The women probably feel more comfortable saying stuff in the Salon because
1. The random thought/vent thread is there and
2. We are mostly on the defense in TLR because people are quick to come for somebody or say slick shyt

Also, If you check threads about mental health you'll see a few women commenting. Ultimately, there's no need to air out dirty laundry on here. What's the point? Are yall gonna start donating and helping out? Are we gonna have a group hug and therapy? TLR ain't that welcoming to people so ain't no point because shyt will be remembered and used against you.

You probably don't notice when they do speak out because theyre are way more men willing to out their problems then the few women on this site. Most are married, have actual lives ain't would rather reach out to other women about their problems then the whole TLR.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:rudy:bytch, I love tf outta u but that statement right there is a goddamn motherfukking lie. If anything, the biggest thing these chicks lie about is not being on psych meds cuz they nutso like they just fell off a building tryna slap the backboard. For real, u hoes is black n beautiful but u broke n crazy af n live with ur moms sleeping on a futon in a goddamn efficiency next to a pet food manufacturing plant in Duckberg.

Sittin up in The Salon high fivin each other about suckin dikk to avoid paying for meals on dates n u lil African Pride using Bratz doll lookin chicks is hittin 30 in the ass. Psychoanalyzing made nikkas based on the lil wack ass mailroom peasant mfers u gamed for cell phone bill money n some Croissanwiches the next morning.
This dude blacked out on em :dead:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The women probably feel more comfortable saying stuff in the Salon because
1. The random thought/vent thread is there and
2. We are mostly on the defense in TLR because people are quick to come for somebody or say slick shyt

Also, If you check threads about mental health you'll see a few women commenting. Ultimately, there's no need to air out dirty laundry on here. What's the point? Are yall gonna start donating and helping out? Are we gonna have a group hug and therapy? TLR ain't that welcoming to people so ain't no point because shyt will be remembered and used against you.

You probably don't notice when they do speak out because theyre are way more men willing to out their problems then the few women on this site. Most are married, have actual lives ain't would rather reach out to other women about their problems then the whole TLR.

Fair enough.

As far as donations, as long as y'all have vaginas you can make something happen somewhere. Men don't have that luxury.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:rudy:bytch, I love tf outta u but that statement right there is a goddamn motherfukking lie. If anything, the biggest thing these chicks lie about is not being on psych meds cuz they nutso like they just fell off a building tryna slap the backboard. For real, u hoes is black n beautiful but u broke n crazy af n live with ur moms sleeping on a futon in a goddamn efficiency next to a pet food manufacturing plant in Duckberg.

Sittin up in The Salon high fivin each other about suckin dikk to avoid paying for meals on dates n u lil African Pride using Bratz doll lookin chicks is hittin 30 in the ass. Psychoanalyzing made nikkas based on the lil wack ass mailroom peasant mfers u gamed for cell phone bill money n some Croissanwiches the next morning.

:dame::dead:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If aint drama, fukkery or exposals I wouldn't know half pf them from posting mjlol smiley or popcorn smiley or saying "in"

Truth be told, the cool ones don't post on here like that. Some even post in different forums on thecoli. Gym, Film Room, Ring, Booth, Seum etc.
Yup. Shout out to @Vice Queen
Logo for your business coming soon:sas2:

keepemup

Banned
Daps
Not saying you lying, but this is literally EVERY woman on the coli and why the thread was made
I always thought this was most women in general. It seems that a lot of posters happen to dwell in thot pockets but most women I've dealt with are regular girls with thots being the exception.