Just Curious, Where are all the ain't shxt coli women at?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus

So I'm not the only person to notice it :ohhh:

I always thought this was most women in general. It seems that a lot of posters happen to dwell in thot pockets but most women I've dealt with are regular girls with thots being the exception.

Let coli women tell it all women we know offline are thots but theres not thot representation on the coli. Sounds fishy. There's bum ass nikka representation.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Well read:jbhmm:
Natural hair:mjpls:
But I'm not:mjpls:

Nice figure:takedat:

Attractive :steviej:

Nurturing and highly empathetic:to:
Good sense of humor.:troll:
I can throw down in the kitchen:cook:

I'm pretty well connected.:jawalrus:
Good day job. :blessed:
Got a useless undegrad degree from a sought after university:snoop:

Also :wtb: about casual sex and infidelity

I'm also a lesbian tho :lolbron:so I guess that lands me in the ain't shyt list:wow:

how nice of a figure thoo :lupe:

for research purposes of course... PM a curious brotha

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think OP wants to hear from girls who REALLY aint shyt. Like done had trains ran on them, fukked in the public bathroom, duck sick for truck fit, had Joshua take her out for the night but lit Quan hit afterwards, etc. You know, the girls the coli warns you about.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I think OP wants to hear from girls who REALLY aint shyt. Like done had trains ran on them, fukked in the public bathroom, duck sick for truck fit, had Joshua take her out for the night but lit Quan hit afterwards, etc. You know, the girls the coli warns you about.

Those girls only exist in real life sir. No woman on the coli would ever do such a thing. They are all the cream of the crop when it comes to women and we should be honored to post alongside them.

:martin:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Ā¢apitali$t Migraine

Kneel Before Zod, MuthafĆ¼cka
Daps
Reppin
Ā§ÅŖā‚±Ä’Rāˆš|Ā£Ā£āˆ†|Ī 
Those girls only exist in real life sir. No woman on the coli would ever do such a thing. They are all the cream of the crop when it comes to women and we should be honored to post alongside them.

:martin:
All chicks do what duke just described. Unless they grew up under Sharia law or some shyt. Man, even the Little House On The Prairie mormon chicks be having to fukk all the Elders at the Children of the Corn meetings. Dudesons need to stop inserting sexual conquests into the female worth algorithms. That era been over since the early 60's. Otherwise, the finger is pointed back on dudesons for being weak ass video game playing cuckold neegas n shytty irresponsible fathers. There ain't a nikka on this site that sufficiently fits the role of the classic man, n I ain't talkin bout that painfully ironic song, either.