Just got a DUI AMA

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My last weekend in AZ before I go back to NY and I wanted to go out. My dumb ass figured Denny's a mile or 2 away from my cuz crib so I went. Cops saw me swerving and pulled me over.

Because I was cooperative and kept saying I have no one to blame but myself they were cool and let me outta jail a few hrs later. I been to jail 5 times before this and even tho that's wild irresponsible I prided myself on the fact I could count on one hand all the times I went to jail. Last time was Sept 2011, and that 1 tme costed me like 5 jobs. Next month would have been 7 yrs so my record would have been somewhat better now here my dumbass is.

No clue why I'm even doing this thread but fukk it ask me anyway.
Are you Caucasian sir?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Uber just a phone click and and a few dollars away :snoop:
True but when u been drinking or using other substances....u most likely won't be thinking rationally. Even tho DUI convictions have hella consequences...people still be getting them. Its best to drink and stay home or wherever u are. If u know u can't stay the night where u drinking at...don't go and stay home and drink there.

Again, I know we need to be responsible for our own actions, but our culture promotes so much going out to drink qnd socialize and not enough concern about our safety and figuring out how we gonna get home.