Just got a DUI AMA

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
My last weekend in AZ before I go back to NY and I wanted to go out. My dumb ass figured Denny's a mile or 2 away from my cuz crib so I went. Cops saw me swerving and pulled me over.

Because I was cooperative and kept saying I have no one to blame but myself they were cool and let me outta jail a few hrs later. I been to jail 5 times before this and even tho that's wild irresponsible I prided myself on the fact I could count on one hand all the times I went to jail. Last time was Sept 2011, and that 1 tme costed me like 5 jobs. Next month would have been 7 yrs so my record would have been somewhat better now here my dumbass is.

No clue why I'm even doing this thread but fukk it ask me anyway.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Because I was cooperative and kept saying I have no one to blame but myself they were cool and let me outta jail a few hrs later. I been to jail 5 times before this and even tho that's wild irresponsible I prided myself on the fact I could count on one hand all the times I went to jail.

Is that so...? :mjpls:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I didn't give a statement, where did I say I did?

First off I'm not a snitch but even if I were I know no one here to snitch on

Y'all telling on yallselves more than y'all think :mjpls:

You been knocked 5 times and 2 were DUIs and they let you go the second time for taking “responsibility for your actions”... in racist ass AZ...

:comeon:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh this the first DUI

Not to be all :demonic: but the others were mostly for assault and 1 for kidnapping

Lol you one of them nikkas. Just a G with a day job.

I got a couple homeboys like that. “Don’t smoke around me you know I got that drug test coming up :whoa:.”

Same night: “This nikka at my girl job been tryna creep so come wit me and let’s handle that. :demonic:

Me: :whoa: