Just got in a fist fight with my trashman

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
My moms stayed at my house for a week while I was on vacation and she put trash in the recycling bin. I put it out last week and it wasn't picked up but they left a note that said, no trash in recycling bin (they have 2 different trucks for trash and recycling). Fair enough.

I waited around this morning so I could meet the trash truck to tell them that the recycling bin was trash and to please empty.

The guy said no. We don't empty recycling bin. I explained that the bin was the same size and weight of my trash bin and there was no reason he shouldn't empty. Especially considering I saw them load tree branches, tv boxes, bags not in bins, and other shyt into the truck. He flat out refused. At this point, I'm steaming as I waited around and missed work this morning for this bullshyt.

I grab the trash bin and start rolling it toward the truck to empty it myself. The guy yanks the bin from my hand and I yank it back. I get the bin up on the truck and he pushes it and spills all the trash on the street and on my shoes, (i'm in a suit waiting to go to work). I push him back and dump the rest of the trash in the truck. He then pushes me from behind and says some bullshyt in spanish. I take a swing at him and the guy driving the truck runs out and gets between us. Takes the guy puts him in the truck and they drive off.

I'm fukking livid. Thinking about calling up my boys and going to find them to finish this shyt.
:why: Over some damn :trash:? Now you want to go look for him with your boys?!?! Who? The trash man? Who? You're an idiot who deserved it in my opinion. Just call the damn company nikka or the HOA.....you trying to ride down on the trash man?!?!? :why: Who did nothing wrong except to try to control your dumbass from makin more of an ass out yaself? You nikkas are dumb as hell...

deeznuts

gentleman and a baller
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
time
:mjlol:@ this thread, yall nikkas aint shyt

on the real tho, u should know better than to mess with the garbage man:ufdup:in our consumer society, he who control the trash makes the rules:birdman:

aks nikkas in Naples about static with the trashman, OP gon fukk around and come home to ya house lookin like
picture-2.png

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:deadrose: off the title alone.

:wow:

Edit: get yammed up by papi the trash man, brehs.....:mjcry:

...it's your coli given right to gather your crew, go find jose the trash man, and put them paws on him.

you have to capture it on film though

nikka was waiting on the truck like
12634908.jpg

nikka going be doing your trash like this from now on

anger.gif

And they still left you with the trash :laff::laff::laff:

Damn breh you took about 5 Ls this morning :russ:

Missing work and a check to take out the garbage :mjlol:

Gettin checked by the garbage man:mjlol:

Gettin hands put on you by the garbage man that's a guaranteed short fat amigo. 2 for 1 L :mjlol:

Didn't even put the beats on the cat after all of that :mjlol:

Then they pulled off on you like a lame and left you with the garbage to think about where you fukked up at :mjlol:

:wow:

Get washed up by sanitation workers & get your work clothes dirty brehs.......:mjlol:

Wet trash all over your clothes and you did Nadal?

Wow you really wimped out.

If you'd been training Brazillian jiujitsu they would have taken that recycling can without being told

:deadmanny: at u fighting a garbage man in a suit

Them garbage men have that old man strength. Something tells me the OP got handled and is leaving a piece out the story.

This nikka talm bout calling up his squad like "Aye we gon find this garbage man bruh on my mama:birdman:"
Go to work breh :laff:

Emilio Estevez, Carlos Sheen, and Keith David aint gonna let this slide.
m537847179.jpg

OP: Empty the fukking bin nikka! :birdman:

Oscar de la Grouch:
dyZzTfX.gif

Be a corporate man and try and get your boys to jump a mexican trashman brehs :dead:

wash your shoes puto

398ed0d5c81da1312b1ab4b641b221d8dc87edfa0aad47b86eb37a1cad615a2a.jpg

e.gif

OP got his ass beat by a garbage man while wearing a suit

I'm in fukking tears over here, stomach hurt from laughing at the thread title and replies!!!! :deadrose: :deadmanny: :laff::laff::laff:

Trashman coming at you like Otis the security guard from Martin:

otis-the-security-guard-martin-o.gif

Last edited: