Just got in a fist fight with my trashman

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My moms stayed at my house for a week while I was on vacation and she put trash in the recycling bin. I put it out last week and it wasn't picked up but they left a note that said, no trash in recycling bin (they have 2 different trucks for trash and recycling). Fair enough.

I waited around this morning so I could meet the trash truck to tell them that the recycling bin was trash and to please empty.

The guy said no. We don't empty recycling bin. I explained that the bin was the same size and weight of my trash bin and there was no reason he shouldn't empty. Especially considering I saw them load tree branches, tv boxes, bags not in bins, and other shyt into the truck. He flat out refused. At this point, I'm steaming as I waited around and missed work this morning for this bullshyt.

I grab the trash bin and start rolling it toward the truck to empty it myself. The guy yanks the bin from my hand and I yank it back. I get the bin up on the truck and he pushes it and spills all the trash on the street and on my shoes, (i'm in a suit waiting to go to work). I push him back and dump the rest of the trash in the truck. He then pushes me from behind and says some bullshyt in spanish. I take a swing at him and the guy driving the truck runs out and gets between us. Takes the guy puts him in the truck and they drive off.

I'm fukking livid. Thinking about calling up my boys and going to find them to finish this shyt.

this the kinda shyt they do here. plastic bags are NOT allowed in the recycle bin here. and if you even use them to put bottles or cans in to recycle and they see that shyt in your recycle bin, they ain't gonna pick it up and will slap a bright sticker on your shyt telling you why.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
5yKBgUb.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i could've connected if i wanted to, but i didn't want to. ain't trying to catch an assault charge over no trash. i mainly wanted him to understand he couldn't put his hands on me without some repercussions.

There would of been no charge without any recorded proof....everything else can be talked down via two sides to a story.