Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Best apologize next time you see him nikka

Or else
PRb1SnS.jpg

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
My moms stayed at my house for a week while I was on vacation and she put trash in the recycling bin. I put it out last week and it wasn't picked up but they left a note that said, no trash in recycling bin (they have 2 different trucks for trash and recycling). Fair enough.

I waited around this morning so I could meet the trash truck to tell them that the recycling bin was trash and to please empty.

The guy said no. We don't empty recycling bin. I explained that the bin was the same size and weight of my trash bin and there was no reason he shouldn't empty. Especially considering I saw them load tree branches, tv boxes, bags not in bins, and other shyt into the truck. He flat out refused. At this point, I'm steaming as I waited around and missed work this morning for this bullshyt.

I grab the trash bin and start rolling it toward the truck to empty it myself. The guy yanks the bin from my hand and I yank it back. I get the bin up on the truck and he pushes it and spills all the trash on the street and on my shoes, (i'm in a suit waiting to go to work). I push him back and dump the rest of the trash in the truck. He then pushes me from behind and says some bullshyt in spanish. I take a swing at him and the guy driving the truck runs out and gets between us. Takes the guy puts him in the truck and they drive off.

I'm fukking livid. Thinking about calling up my boys and going to find them to finish this shyt.
do you know there is recycle day? When you bring the recycling trash out for recycling?

Giselle

Daps
My moms stayed at my house for a week while I was on vacation and she put trash in the recycling bin. I put it out last week and it wasn't picked up but they left a note that said, no trash in recycling bin (they have 2 different trucks for trash and recycling). Fair enough.

I waited around this morning so I could meet the trash truck to tell them that the recycling bin was trash and to please empty.

The guy said no. We don't empty recycling bin. I explained that the bin was the same size and weight of my trash bin and there was no reason he shouldn't empty. Especially considering I saw them load tree branches, tv boxes, bags not in bins, and other shyt into the truck. He flat out refused. At this point, I'm steaming as I waited around and missed work this morning for this bullshyt.

I grab the trash bin and start rolling it toward the truck to empty it myself. The guy yanks the bin from my hand and I yank it back. I get the bin up on the truck and he pushes it and spills all the trash on the street and on my shoes, (i'm in a suit waiting to go to work). I push him back and dump the rest of the trash in the truck. He then pushes me from behind and says some bullshyt in spanish. I take a swing at him and the guy driving the truck runs out and gets between us. Takes the guy puts him in the truck and they drive off.

I'm fukking livid. Thinking about calling up my boys and going to find them to finish this shyt.

You were wrong. You should've taken the trash out of the recylling bin and put it in or by the trash bin so that he could empty it.

That could have been avoided. Very dumb thing to do. Especially since he knows where you live. It would be kinda funny if he sued you or something.

semtex

:)
Daps
I see OPs wife caught up with the trashman too

:dahell: this P shaped bytch just start cluckin and and rollin around in the grass and then she posture up like a bunny rabbit. bytch need to decide what animal she wanna be