Just got in a fist fight with my trashman

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Because I shouldn't have to and there was some nasty shyt in there. They should've just emptied it once I told them it was trash.

So seriously....what's the plan when & if he pulls up again next week?:skip:

You gonna be waiting outside for him again? :mjpls:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hol up
YMFLs491.png

Are there people in here calling trash men dumb when they can't even understand why there are 2 seperate bins? :martin:

They even made them 2 different colors
NBRk1U5s.png

I weep for this forum at times
VTATpio8.png

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Hol up
YMFLs491.png

Are there people in here calling trash men dumb when they can't even understand why there are 2 seperate bins? :martin:

They even made them 2 different colors
NBRk1U5s.png

I weep for this forum at times
VTATpio8.png

I understand why there are 2 different bins. I don't understand why they wouldn't empty the bin after being told what was inside.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that shyt would literally take less than two minutes. how much trash could possibly be accumulated in one week? youre an entitled faggit
:russ::russ::russ:

Nigaa rather get his ass whipped by the trashman while wearing a suit instead of taking trash out the recycle bin and put it in the trash bin

This shyt is funny af:mjlol:

Last edited:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The guy yanks the bin from my hand and I yank it back. I get the bin up on the truck and he pushes it and spills all the trash on the street and on my shoes, (i'm in a suit waiting to go to work). I push him back and dump the rest of the trash in the truck. He then pushes me from behind and says some bullshyt in spanish. I take a swing at him
:jbhmm:Let me find out this is how Orton injured his shoulder.

the guy driving the truck runs out and gets between us. Takes the guy puts him in the truck and they drive off.
:mjlol:He just put him in the truck like he was trash.

Last edited: