Just got profiled by police I'm sick of this shyt

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I pull up to a stop light in the hood and this bytch ass law coming from the other direction on a green light spots me and does a u turn and gets behind the car behind me in my lane. Then two other police cars pull up next to the 1st pig. When my light turned green I took a right turn and he followed me. Took another right turn and shook his ass. He didnt have enough time to run my plates and he didn't want to make it look like obvious profiling so he didn't follow me and I exposed his ass for following me. fukk these Austin police. They didn't fukk with the brehs in front of me in a Crown Vic but they wanna fucc with a breh in a Cadillac. fukk police :pacspit:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I pull up to a stop light in the hood and this bytch ass law coming from the other direction on a green light spots me and does a u turn and gets behind the car behind me in my lane. Then two other police cars pull up next to the 1st pig. When my light turned green I took a right turn and he followed me. Took another right turn and shook his ass. He didnt have enough time to run my plates and he didn't want to make it look like obvious profiling so he didn't follow me and I exposed his ass for following me. fukk these Austin police. They didn't fukk with the brehs in front of me in a Crown Vic but they wanna fucc with a breh in a Cadillac. fukk police :pacspit:

Get in a jam call cam

carlmoorelaw.com

plead the 4th n 5th

demand them to read you rights... jus to say yeah that one like radio

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
sorry you had to go through this, it's fukked up that this is inevitable.

Daps
full

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Dude you didn't get profiled if you didn't get stopped :francis:

Sad to say but if that devil really wanted to get you, he'd have got you :francis:
Nah I turned off a main artery to a small neighborhood residential street and then to another small residential street. I know how to peep when I'm being profiled by police dude rode my bumper for two blocks.

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dude you didn't get profiled if you didn't get stopped :francis:

Sad to say but if that devil really wanted to get you, he'd have got you :francis:
What? This is false lol

Fed once followed me and my mans 3 miles, if we didn’t have a code to a gated community he woulda followed us until we fukked up then boom that’s that

we all know what they intention is

Daps
What? This is false lol

Fed once followed me and my mans 3 miles, if we didn’t have a code to a gated community he woulda followed us until we fukked up then boom that’s that

we all know what they intention is

True.

I agree now. The same as if you're being followed in a store but no one actually says nothing to you.