Just got profiled by police I'm sick of this shyt

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Is it true police can see if you have any registered firearms when they run your plates? Somebody said this but I dont know how true it is.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Is it true police can see if you have any registered firearms when they run your plates? Somebody said this but I dont know how true it is.
nope texas dont have to register firearms

thats if u got it on u at night...u turn ya interior lights on ...most cops would know if the inside lights are on...u have a firearm in the car...

some dont....

they wont know u got shyt in there unless they ask...n u tell em...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Is this the dude that bragged about his 11 yr old son being in the bedroom with 3 11 yr old girls and got cooked for 5 pages til the thread got deleted?
YES!!!! He is.,

that fake ass wanna be crippy creepy @SleezyBigSlim faggit tried to pedo chase off his own kid, got ran off the thread and ghosted that shyt for days after people bodied him on his own thread - bragged about 11yr olds being up in his 11 yr old sons room like that was something to promote.
:hhh::hhh:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Black man talks about his experience with racism

U decide to bring up a L black man took in past experience :mjpls:
Alleged black man . Stop. no real black man is in here creating threads about pimping out their 11 yr old child, especially their own child. Gtfoh - that was wayyyyy beyond an “L” - dude been trying to cover his cac tracks ever since. He’s so full of shyt - he recently got knocked again and is trying to make these “seee, I’m black too! Just like you” Bait threads as part of his recovery process.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I remember getting police profiled. I was 19, just simply walking down a street, minding my own business where these two white cops stopped me and said the key words "you fit the description of a suspect" (mind you that I'm young black and with braids in my head at this time). They let me go and I thought nothing of it until in recent times. Damn.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I remember getting police profiled. I was 19, just simply walking down a street, minding my own business where these two white cops stopped me and said the key words "you fit the description of a suspect" (mind you that I'm young black and with braids in my head at this time). They let me go and I thought nothing of it until in recent times. Damn.
Shoulda got a incident report n foia the call

half the time it was never a description to fit

jus wanna terry a nikka

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I got profiled in my Grand Marquis, in Austin

I made a left turn at Oltorf and Congress and they lit me up. One officer said I got pulled over because my tire touched the line.The other officer said I got pulled over because I switched lanes earlier without turning on my blinker.

Thats how I knew they was on some fukk shyt.

nikka, right after they pulled me over two other cop cars pulled up behind them and they shined flashlights all thru my shyt like I had something

I roll my windows down when I get pulled over because I have 5 percent tint on the back windows, and I dont need these cracker ass cops assuming somebody in the backseat trying to shoot them.

Oh yeah, and get this... When the black breh cop in the car with the cac came up to me he said, "I just want to make sure you're calm." Then he lies about why im being pulled over. I said "I dont understand why im being pulled over, im being told two different things"....Then he goes you wanna hear a joke. I stay silent, and he says, "You know what they say about black..black don't crack."

Breh, ole c00n ass nikka

:gucci:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I got profiled in my Grand Marquis, in Austin

I made a left turn at Oltorf and Congress and they lit me up. One officer said I got pulled over because my tire touched the line.The other officer said I got pulled over because I switched lanes earlier without turning on my blinker.

Thats how I knew they was on some fukk shyt.

nikka, right after they pulled me over two other cop cars pulled up behind them and they shined flashlights all thru my shyt like I had something

I roll my windows down when I get pulled over because I have 5 percent tint on the back windows, and I dont need these cracker ass cops assuming somebody in the backseat trying to shoot them.

Oh yeah, and get this... When the black breh cop in the car with the cac came up to me he said, "I just want to make sure you're calm." Then he lies about why im being pulled over. I said "I dont understand why im being pulled over, im being told two different things"....Then he goes you wanna hear a joke. I stay silent, and he says, "You know what they say about black..black don't crack."

Breh, ole c00n ass nikka

:gucci:
Black cops in Austin let me slide as few times but when cac officer is present you can forget it.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
^^
I kinda feel like you're signaling to them it's ok to pull you over if you pull into a parking lot. There was a gas station I could've turned into but fukk that he would've hit his lights and pulled me over if I had done that.

Last edited:

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Just got followed flipped a bytch down a road wit cars parked on each side, pig had to reverse to avoid hittin me. So I pulled into ampm got out n both units left ASAP! The edomite that was followin me looked me in the eyes n left first. :snoop: sent it to my ppl on snapchat