Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
@DrexlersFade

this is an example of what I was talking about btw. Brehs just literally putting their dikk in anything, in reckless fashion. Ignoring red flags and not even knowing who they’re sleeping with over a fat ass. Paying for sex, traveling over seas to pay for sex, and paying for only fans. Dumbest shyt ever.

Anyways with the update, not even surprised about the number of brehs following this trans women on the low. I’ve been said there are a lot of down low Brehs on here. And @Travelnomad bragging about his sexual exploits overseas off the strength of being a bm that immediately gets draws..... from trannies who probably charged him for it.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Best case scenario, you smashed an ugly ass woman with a tranny chest and is a borderline hooker. Still an L.:francis:

If she a borderline hooker she must be a habitual line stepper
tenor.gif

Daps
Someone post or quote a quick summary cause im Not reading through all this shyt
To summarize:
Simp(@JadeB) subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women(@Travelnomad& @DeeezNuts). The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.

Last edited:

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
yes it is.
Grade A+ coli fukkery,
This is actually worse than any coli exposal I've ever seen TBH. Worse than any SOHH exposal I've ever seen (even the NFamizTEchique saga)
And the threadstarter actually was teh person that exposed themselves.
Then two other nikkas exposed themselves.

I've never seen so many nikkas lose in one thread at one time in any place on the internet in the 20 + years I've been using it...goodness.
:wow:

If I was OP I'd just stop posting on this forum entirely. Or just own up to it. He'll never live this down either way.

Even if that shyt ain’t a treh (which it most likely is)

how could y’all even fukk that ugly thing:mjtf:

that post nut clarity must’ve been something else :picard:

BREAKING: Leaked update from the T-Set BussyBunker!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
To summarize:
Simp subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women. The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.
Y'all nikkas might as well become Monks ain't no coming bacl from that. :rudy:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
To summarize:
Simp subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women. The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.
ASCIOtM.gif

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
To summarize:
Simp(@JadeB) subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women(@Travelnomad). The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.
giphy-downsized-large.gif