"Bleeding bussy"

You can't make this shyt up. :laff::laff:

pA01PQF.png

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@DrexlersFade

this is an example of what I was talking about btw. Brehs just literally putting their dikk in anything, in reckless fashion. Ignoring red flags and not even knowing who they’re sleeping with over a fat ass. Paying for sex, traveling over seas to pay for sex, and paying for only fans. Dumbest shyt ever.

Anyways with the update, not even surprised about the number of brehs following this trans women on the low. I’ve been said there are a lot of down low Brehs on here. And @Travelnomad bragging about his sexual exploits overseas off the strength of being a bm that immediately gets draws..... from trannies who probably charged him for it.
@DrexlersFade

this is an example of what I was talking about btw. Brehs just literally putting their dikk in anything, in reckless fashion. Ignoring red flags and not even knowing who they’re sleeping with over a fat ass. Paying for sex, traveling over seas to pay for sex, and paying for only fans. Dumbest shyt ever.

Anyways with the update, not even surprised about the number of brehs following this trans women on the low. I’ve been said there are a lot of down low Brehs on here. And @Travelnomad bragging about his sexual exploits overseas off the strength of being a bm that immediately gets draws..... from trannies who probably charged him for it.

Well sweetheart you got me here
giphy.gif

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

Really bruh. This conversation so stupid. How are you even before she answers, start telling that it's about a conversation online. And then after that you start telling her that you are suuuure to tell everuone what she said as if it's some large group discussion or investigation. And then come to us proudly like you did some detective work.

:mjtf:

The question led her. She didn't even say she's a woman. She said she's worn. Then she said she's women. :stopitslime:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So these two brehs really wanted us to believe that two random coli brehs went on trips to Thailand and somehow met and hit the same "women"? Like what's the probability of that happening? :mjlol:

So really we left with two options

1. They met on a dating app, likely a tranny smashing new tourists weekly

2. They paid to smash a tranny, could have also initially met on an app

:russ:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To summarize:
Simp(@JadeB) subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women(@Travelnomad& @DeeezNuts). The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.

Not Taiwanese, Thai. But everything else on point