Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Superstar
Daps
Thats 1000% a man....especially being from Thailand.

This is a pic from reddit:
nj7suk5jbx241.jpg

that looks like some shyt you’d fight in “doom”, but after it clocks out work and takes the lasers off it’s shoulders smh.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Add Captions to Any Meme Video - Caption Generator

nice tool except you can't export the vid with captions on it. so i had to just play the vid on the site while recording my screen/audio (Soundflower on Mac for making system audio an input instead of microphone, then Quicktime screen recording)

May the most high bless you and your family for finding this. :wow:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
To summarize:
Simp(@JadeB) subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women(@Travelnomad& @DeeezNuts). The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.

:dahell::dead:

:dame::deadrose:

:scust: :deadmanny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
OP buys an OnlyFans account.
Two posters come in saying they hit the "woman" from the OnlyFans account.
Another poster senses something is off, DMs the "woman" and ask if it is a treh. It says yes.
Undercover brothers are exposed.

Bonus: Coli posters got caught following the treh on Instagram.
:mjlol: Harlem servers in quarantine