Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yea I know shorty as well.. she got dug out last year when I spent 3 months in Thailand... She is from Koh Samui but I linked up with her in Phuket... p*ssy was wack.. she got ninjaz flying her to Dubai.. and well.. you know the rest.

Haha nah fam... thats a chic.. I know her whole squad... she just a fat bytch...her other friend badder than her.. but these hoz sell p*ssy... hold on lemme see if can find a pic of her other friend..

I mean. I hear what yall are saying but the signs are too strong

Koko Dilola (@kokodilola) on Twitter

:huhldup:(click that link if yall want)

nikkas is fukking Nyla Rose. :mjlol:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
To summarize:
Simp(@JadeB) subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women(@Travelnomad). The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.

:dame:

:gucci:

:mjlol:

The Coli as I remember it...5 star thread
:whew:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Cliff notes please.

OP buys an OnlyFans account.
Two posters come in saying they hit the "woman" from the OnlyFans account.
Another poster senses something is off, DMs the "woman" and ask if it is a treh. It says yes.
Undercover brothers are exposed.

Bonus: Coli posters got caught following the treh on Instagram.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I had to go back and read from the beginning this is too damn funny.

And two nikkas claimed they went to Thailand and beat?

tenor.gif

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I had to go back and read from the beginning this is too damn funny.

And two nikkas claimed they went to Thailand and beat?

tenor.gif
Bruh, this thread needs to be stickied in JBO. 5* classic thread. I hope my NY Knicks fam is in this thread to read this Jurassic L and laugh with me. I needed this thread in these dark times.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cliff notes please.
To summarize:
Simp(@JadeB) subscribes to the onlyfans of an ugly Taiwanese women, other posters come in bragging that they FUKKED the Taiwanese women(@Travelnomad& @DeeezNuts). The account of the women is then found and pictures of an ugly ass deformed chest women are found(I wont link the pics, its gross). A poster then directly asks the woman if she was born a man and they say yes. Meaning multiple coli outed themselves as, not only losers who have to pay to get laid, but also having fukked a man. Two of the men are off the radar and the OP is in denial, saying it's not a big deal. The current consensus is that the posters are either all in denial or are in shock.
And @Nobu the Great has 2 video summaries that he posted - he’s a fukkin genius. Lmao