Just prayin' for 200,000 buys: (12/10/16) UFC 206: Max"Blessed"Holloway vs. Anthony"Showtime"Pettis

Who wins the main event?

• Max "blessed" Holloway

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Anthony "showtime" Pettis

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main Card:

Main Event....for the Interim Featherweight Championship of the World:
Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis

Co- main event:
Donald Cerrone vs. Matt Brown

Doo Ho Choi vs. Cub Swanson
Tim Kennedy vs. Kevin Gastelum
Jordan Mein vs. Emil Weber Meek
"The Light Heavyweight Division's Only Hope" Nikita Krylov vs. Misha Cirkunov

And the featured pre-lim contest of the night:

Jon "The Bull" Makdessi vs. a more athletic, better-kicking version of Conor McGregor that trains @ the G.O.A.T. MMA gym...he'll be champ 3 years from now...come ride the wave while there's still room....groovy, baby :wow:

Anyway...We all know the fukkery that's taken place:

DC hurt(AGAIN!!!)...
Rumble not wanting to fight a jobroni on short notice...
GSP teasing us for months that he was coming back for this ppv since it's in Toronto...knowing full well Dana wouldn't buckle.
2 guys fighting for an interim title in a division where a guy has already won an interim version of the title not even 6 months ago...:dwillhuh:

This pay per view never stood a chance....

We just have to put this card in perspective. It has a GREAT main event, a co-main event that will be insanely violent while it lasts. And there's 3 fighters on this card that will be the future of the UFC.

Choi, Krylov and Lando Vanatta( :wow: )will, hopefully, win in obscene fashion and 2 - 4 yrs. from now we can all look back at this trainwreck of an event and remember that this is where new ppv stars were created.

I got Pettis, Cerrone, DHC, Gastelum, Mein, Krylov and Lando. Who yall got?

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess I am gonna have to find a stream for Groovy Lando, I understand why they do it but I hate when the stick fights I wanna see on Fight Pass. Showtime Boxing card is way more appealing for me(and Crawford fighting at the same time), only really hyped for Lando and DHC vs Cub, I'll have to check out this card once its done.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of like 3 ppl the UFC is real :francis: right now

I can't judge them, though....they saw Conor blow up and they hitched their wagon to it....now 1 fighter is overshadowing the ENTIRE company. And he's taking, basically, a year off.

Letourneau didn't make weight...1 other person didn't make weight, too. This card is really a disaster, in terms of optics....but it's still gonna be one of those cards with finishes everywhere.

Pettis was 1.5 pounds away....then basically just said "fukk it" and started rehydrating...he's gonna be huge tomorrow.

Holloway's getting smashed and will have to start from scratch...Pettis winning is basically a lateral move now...and Aldo is still in limbo. SAVE US KOREAN SUPERBOY!!!!!!!! :damn:

Yall watching "The Black Beast" fight tonight? :lupe:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I can't judge them, though....they saw Conor blow up and they hitched their wagon to it....now 1 fighter is overshadowing the ENTIRE company. And he's taking, basically, a year off.

Letourneau didn't make weight...1 other person didn't make weight, too. This card is really a disaster, in terms of optics....but it's still gonna be one of those cards with finishes everywhere.

Pettis was 1.5 pounds away....then basically just said "fukk it" and started rehydrating...he's gonna be huge tomorrow.

Holloway's getting smashed and will have to start from scratch...Pettis winning is basically a lateral move now...and Aldo is still in limbo. SAVE US KOREAN SUPERBOY!!!!!!!! :damn:

Yall watching "The Black Beast" fight tonight? :lupe:

There's a fight tonight?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I'll probably be at this card brehs. :blessed: My homie says he got a nice hook up on tickets.

edit: It's $180 for floor seats, 3 rows behind the cage. Still deciding if I should cop em or not. :patrice: I got exams and am kind of broke. :francis:

Last edited:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UFC fukking up all their momentum already in NY state by putting their 2nd EVER NY card on fight pass w/ 2 non-newyorkers headlining the card.

They gonna fukking it all up like they did the UK.:scust:

Over/under 6 finishes tomorrow....I, personally, am thinking 8...maybe 9 :dame:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll probably be at this card brehs. :blessed: My homie says he got a nice hook up on tickets.

edit: It's $180 for floor seats, 3 rows behind the cage. Still deciding if I should cop em or not. :patrice: I got exams and am kind of broke. :francis:
Treat yourself if you have nobody to spend money for for Christmas also checkout prices on how much the seats would actually cost on StubHub