Just revisited. Minus Big Sean probably "Control" is such a ridiculously good HIGH LEVEL RAP song...

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
No offense to Sean. He's not spitting wack but Kendrick and Electronica on this beat was just everything :damn:

It's quite criminal that this song isn't on an official project.

Jay Elec and Kendrick should do a joint project :whoo:

Last edited:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i liked a certain part of Kendricks verse but song did nothing for me from the jump.
so the hysteria that followed that week was bizarre to me but at least i got this out of it;

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
yeah for the longest time i skipped Sean...and for awhile i hadnt even made it to Jay Elec's verse...Kendrick's part just made me have to keep running his verse back :wow:

that ASAP Mob freestyle made me a Ferg fan :blessed:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick's verse on there is weird, lol. The energy makes it stand out, but the actual bars themselves are madd random, borderline gibbersh, he wasn't saying a damn thing. Jay Elec >>>>>>>>

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
"I'm get called out on MY ALBUM? The sample couldn't clear, sorry! :troll:" - Big Sean on why it got removed

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick's energy and the name call outs is what set his verse apart. Other than that, it was still a good verse, still better than 90% of what his generation is spitting. Jay Elec's verse was criminally overshadowed because of the name calling and ferocity with which K Dot spit that sh!t.

Big Sean might as well have not even been on it. Dude just replaced Jay as the poster boy for getting murdered on your own sh!t.

Run Up

All Star
Daps
In Hindsight, Big Sean had the best verse on the track :ufdup:

Kendrick babbled about nothing and then said some names. All hype, no substance :camby:

Jay Electronica was on his usual lyrical miracle spiritual nonsense :martin: