JUST STARTED MY OFFICIAL AARON JACKSON CLOTHING LINE/ MERCHANDISE! :salute::youngsabo:

You Coppin?!?!

• yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • naw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • maybe?

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Unsolicited advice from someone who is semi experienced feel free to ignore completely but the preview reads more like a comic than prose. Combined with your art I assume you've made, you should go full on in that direction

take it or leave it :yeshrug:

thx for the advise I enjoy constructive criticism...:ehh: when i first set out to write the story I just wanted to describe an action movie in my head, from my fingers to the pages.:wow: working on the second novel

Gotta find that artist looking to bring my work to life...:whoo:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps

Dude... the main character isnt light skinned, the first picture was just developed that way.... :dahell: I'm feeling pretty offended by what you said man...
Okay.
#1 I'm a woman, hence me asking for a darker skinned woman on a shirt
#2 Idk if you're talking about a different character, but this guy looks light skinned to me

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps

What started out as an concept
vBJ5XWul.jpg
1BpoSnPl.jpg

D02SObrl.jpg
HMXntwLl.jpg

JE3AESAl.jpg

became an Idea

j93LpL6.jpg

h6Q7uH9l.jpg

The The Idea Evolved and Idea became Real...

jzDaWa6.jpg

Now we move onto the next phase....

WE DID IT!!!!!! :banderas:

Lebron-James-Squinting-At-Scoreboard.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Okay.
#1 I'm a woman, hence me asking for a darker skinned woman on a shirt
#2 Idk if you're talking about a different character, but this guy looks light skinned to me

The character of aaron jackson is not light skinned at all... the original logo due to the inks the artist used... I just ran with it. :dahell: with each artist's interpretation it comes out different. More or less like artists that draw and ink comic books... In my novel aaron is described as a brown skinned black man. period. Also there are other shirts in the work but it's focused primarily on his adventures since he's the main character why would I put a woman on a shirt just to include a woman on the shirt?!? :mindblown:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
The character of aaron jackson is not light skinned at all... the original logo due to the inks the artist used... I just ran with it. :dahell: with each artist's interpretation it comes out different. More or less like artists that draw and ink comic books... In my novel aaron is described as a brown skinned black man. period. Also there are other shirts in the work but it's focused primarily on his adventures since he's the main character why would I put a woman on a shirt just to include a woman on the shirt?!? :mindblown:
Okay, nevermind.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Looks like clothing for junior High school kids

This is just the first logo....:beli:

Also the hello kitty trademark itself made upwards to about 5 billion a year....:jbhmm: ponder that If I can gain a fraction of that in my lifetime.... $5 BILLION A YEAR....
merchandising is where I'm trying to be. also these are the first shirts I'm making more it's just taking time. :manny: