JUST STARTED MY OFFICIAL AARON JACKSON CLOTHING LINE/ MERCHANDISE! :salute::youngsabo:

You Coppin?!?!

• yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • naw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • maybe?

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:salutenas: thx breh no disrespct taken by what you said.... Just wish I had the funds right now shyt is crazy hard with all my bills and shyt... But I'm gonna keep grinding...

Podcast free (download the anchor app)
Instagram free
YouTube free
Twitter free
Snapchat free
Facebook free
The coli free

Art materials (unsure cost)
Time free

Time is your most important asset. Where are you networking to build support? If I had a graphic novel I was trying to push (with merch etc) I would do the following (outside of the actual art work)

IG: find other black artists and follow them, follow their followers and comment “if you like artist A, please come check out my page”. I would be doing that hundreds of times per day

I would reach out to mid level “attainable” artists with more followers than you, and ask to collaborate with them. Sharing posts of each other’s art, cross promoting, etc. try to piggy back off of their attention but offer suggestions to them and be humble in offering anything to help them.

Twitter: a daily “text based” tweet stream of episodic stories around your character. Make them engaging, like 20 tweets a day and 5 drawings. Make them a weekly series so Monday-Friday you are equaling one “episode” total and then summarize that episode on a weekly YouTube video that you put out on Saturday

Snapchat: show behind the scenes of you drawing, your studio, your process, let people in (obviously promote the hell out of it on other platforms). Let Snapchat be your “look at the artist behind the art” social media connection. Who you are, why Aaron Jackson, etc.

The coli: start a thread on the coli and share your tweets/stories here to get peoples feedback, source for story content and tropes, ask for criticism to make your art better

If you do these things consistently, it costs you no money. It just costs you your time and focus. I guarantee if you did this for 6 months consistently your follower base would grow almost exponentially. But a lot of times we want to capitalize on shorter term investment when a little bit MORE will get you so much more results.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Podcast free (download the anchor app)
Instagram free
YouTube free
Twitter free
Snapchat free
Facebook free
The coli free

Art materials (unsure cost)
Time free

Time is your most important asset. Where are you networking to build support? If I had a graphic novel I was trying to push (with merch etc) I would do the following (outside of the actual art work)

IG: find other black artists and follow them, follow their followers and comment “if you like artist A, please come check out my page”. I would be doing that hundreds of times per day

I would reach out to mid level “attainable” artists with more followers than you, and ask to collaborate with them. Sharing posts of each other’s art, cross promoting, etc. try to piggy back off of their attention but offer suggestions to them and be humble in offering anything to help them.

Twitter: a daily “text based” tweet stream of episodic stories around your character. Make them engaging, like 20 tweets a day and 5 drawings. Make them a weekly series so Monday-Friday you are equaling one “episode” total and then summarize that episode on a weekly YouTube video that you put out on Saturday

Snapchat: show behind the scenes of you drawing, your studio, your process, let people in (obviously promote the hell out of it on other platforms). Let Snapchat be your “look at the artist behind the art” social media connection. Who you are, why Aaron Jackson, etc.

The coli: start a thread on the coli and share your tweets/stories here to get peoples feedback, source for story content and tropes, ask for criticism to make your art better

If you do these things consistently, it costs you no money. It just costs you your time and focus. I guarantee if you did this for 6 months consistently your follower base would grow almost exponentially. But a lot of times we want to capitalize on shorter term investment when a little bit MORE will get you so much more results.

Me & my brother and friends working on a podcast right now to increase exposure... :ehh: I don't have snapchat but I'll look into it...

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
j93LpL6.jpg

@ORDER_66
I like this joint...and putting your ig handle on the shirts is the new wave...and great for advertising...so keep it...can always switch it up and do a stack without the ig handle...