Just Starting Watching 'The Wire' And...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Wtf are you confused about? I was joking about kill yourself (you got sensitive over that). But I still strongly disagree. I didn’t think it was that complicated. Just watch the season and sit yo ass down :pachaha:
nikka I'm wondering what drugs or anti psychotic medications you on. I don't do the going back and forth on the internet thing bro. So you can troll and argue with yourself. Ignore.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I'm wondering what drugs or anti psychotic medications you on. I don't do the going back and forth on the internet thing bro. So you can troll and argue with yourself. Ignore.
:dwillhuh: Oh you doing the Ima a weird nikka but ima call somebody else the weird one. Cause I’m literally telling you I have no issue with you :mindblown:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand where OP Is coming from. I didn't get into it until like the second or third season and just because I happened to watch an episode that caught my attention. Then I wanted to see how the story progressed up until that point.

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I tried watching it 2 years ago and couldn't get past episode 4. I thought it was the most boring thing ever. But I gave it a second chance at the beginning of the year and now I see why it gets so much praise. Stick with it. You won't regret it

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
The Wire slowly introduces all the major players which is the Feds, politicians, and the streets then it all comes together.

I rewatched the entire series last week and I never realized how slow and boring the first season was but you will like it once it all comes together.

The show foretells or retells things happening/has happened today. Pryzbylewski represents everything we see going on right now with these incompetent ass cops. That show was :whew:

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Do you see immediate gain when you start working out?

Watching the wire is like reading a book. They need to establish the storyline and characters first for you to really appreciate the show.

Get through season 1 and enjoy season 2 :blessed:
nikkas wanna see explosions and nikkas killing each other and doing hood shyt from minute one.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
The Wire slowly introduces all the major players which is the Feds, politicians, and the streets then it all comes together.

I rewatched the entire series last week and I never realized how slow and boring the first season was but you will like it once it all comes together.

The show foretells or retells things happening/has happened today. Pryzbylewski represents everything we see going on right now with these incompetent ass cops. That show was :whew:

Don't forget Herc is a problem too, to concerned with stats and knocking nikkas heads off. At the end of season 1 it's like why Carver did Herc like that bit when you get down to it Carver was better for it. Prez at least was good in office just dont ever give him a gun he at least had the office work as a redeeming quality. Herc had zero redeeming qualities.

Last edited: