Votes: 193 58.3%
  • Whoa

Votes: 138 41.7%

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
‘whoa’ in the club was RIDICULOUS…beat is insane…pretty sure ‘ha’ went off in the club too especially in the south but I was in NYC at the time…also it was a chill song not a bump this shyt hard type song for me

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I didn't mind Ha until I saw Juvie on TRL; Carson Daly asked him to explain what it meant (that is an extremely old sentence to type), and he said something like, "'Ha' is like when you askin' a question you already know the answer to, " and then gave the example, "oh you bought them shoes from the sto', ha?" :gucci:

I always suspected Juvie was mildly retarded, we would say he's "on the spectrum" today

Ha was just slang for being condescending to what someone said bc you know they lying. Like he probably knew dude stole them shoes so he was trying to explain that to Carson but it's not easy when it's MTV

Like I knew this cat that said he left the bar with 2 fine girls and had a three-some. But we knew he left with this girl we all knew mutally. Yet when we saw him the next day we were like "oh so you left with a few broads, ha? Had a Booty Talk 42 type of night, ha? "

We knew he was lying... that's what made Ha hit for a lot of people.

On the flip side Whoa got a lot of love in the South too. Soon as that beat started people got hype.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ha was just slang for being condescending to what someone said bc you know they lying. Like he probably knew dude stole them shoes so he was trying to explain that to Carson but it's not easy when it's MTV

Like I knew this cat that said he left the bar with 2 fine girls and had a three-some. But we knew he left with this girl we all knew mutally. Yet when we saw him the next day we were like "oh so you left with a few broads, ha? Had a Booty Talk 42 type of night, ha? "

We knew he was lying... that's what made Ha hit for a lot of people.

On the flip side Whoa got a lot of love in the South too. Soon as that beat started people got hype.
Lol that makes so much more sense than what he said. Like it's along the same lines, but I think I quoted him verbatim, and he ended that sentence and completely stopped talking. I just hit the :dahell: and changed the channel. But Rover Truck, U Understand, and 400 Degreez are in my phone's music library TIL THIS DAY