K-K-Kooper got himself a white Quarterback: The Philadelphia Eagles 2014-2015 Thread (reps/daps)

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
He made the 53 tho, bruh. All the final cuts have been made & are official.

Brad Smith is the WR i dont understand why he is making the the team. Below average at almost everything.

oh, I thought they were still cuttin.

:heh: why are they carrying an extra full back..... I see now Lane Johnson does not count on the 53 man roster cause of his suspension. When Lane comes back week 4, I think they are throwing Burton to the bushes

Brad Smith is a jack of all trades but a master of no position. He returns kicks, play a lil QB, Wideout and Runningback. I think they use him prrimarily to return kicks, he wasn't too bad last year.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
oh, I thought they were still cuttin.

:heh: why are they carrying an extra full back..... I see now Lane Johnson does not count on the 53 man roster cause of his suspension. When Lane comes back week 4, I think they are throwing Burton to the bushes

Brad Smith is a jack of all trades but a master of no position. He returns kicks, play a lil QB, Wideout and Runningback. I think they use him prrimarily to return kicks, he wasn't too bad last year.
Burton is here to stay bruh. He can be a stud, he just needs to work on his blocking. He will be James Casey's replacement. Burton can play WR/TE/RB, also played QB at Florida. Im telling you he can be Hernandez-esque but needs to develop a little more. Burton is Brad Smith minus the KR skills. But Burton can be a really good WR/TE.

They drafted Huff to be our kick off returner & Sproles is our punt returner. I think Smith made this team for his gunner skills on STs.

PhillyBirds215

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Man I'm excited about Burton making the team. James Casey hasn't done shyt and makes too much money.

Unfortunate we had to keep Casey Matthews was hoping we could keep tucker or josey but I guess the staff trusts Chris Polk.

Oh and Henery being gone is :blessed:

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
:pachaha:thats the same thing I said about KKK Rally Cooper last year when Maclin went down. This offensive system does amazing things for bum nikkas.:yeshrug:
True. But unless Chip can get Hills hands to be better then i wont have much faith in him. That the only thing i dont like about Hill he cant catch.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
jbdoQ7WLUTyWfF_e.jpg

jbo3DT6MoI2bPW_e.jpg

j3o2KcPzFOo5K_e.jpg

jbiqazHlv1eGdt.png

jbyuxzJFAUzn4V_e.jpg

jtC1vQidbuLUW_e.jpg

a little something for the season
:russ::mjlol: Coli Classic!

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
He is actually worth a spot on the practice squad. Better then Reynolds.

I actually like Reynolds, I think he fits the scheme. he is a ball hawking Safety but he needs work on his tackling ( takes bad angles) but I like that he has a football pedigree and playing for Shaw at Stamford...how bad can he really be? :troll: def way better than Chung thats for sure ( sooo glad that bum was sent packing)

I like this kids measurables( Teddy Will) but he is a project like low cost housing...I think he would be better suited as a CB/ or maybe Safety if he has the vision for it...the fact that he runs a 4.26 and he is jacked like a motherfuker..i would love to see him blanket Mesean Wackson

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I actually like Reynolds, I think he fits the scheme. he is a ball hawking Safety but he needs work on his tackling ( takes bad angles) but I like that he has a football pedigree and playing for Shaw at Stamford...how bad can he really be? :troll: def way better than Chung thats for sure ( sooo glad that bum was sent packing)

I like this kids measurables( Teddy Will) but he is a project like low cost housing...I think he would be better suited as a CB/ or maybe Safety if he has the vision for it...the fact that he runs a 4.26 and he is jacked like a motherfuker..i would love to see him blanket Mesean Wackson
Ive just never been a fan Reynolds. Not sure he will ever be a starter. I actually wanted us to get Duke Ihenacho who was waived by the Broncos.

I agree Teddy is a intriguing prospect. I do wonder where Chip sees him playing. I would try him at safety if he can hit & cover, CB, then WR.