Kamala Harris calls for senate investigations into White Supremacy

Daps
elaborate on this pls

Howard graduate of mixed background (indian-southasia) who married some cac is supposed to be the rising black leadership? I'm lost:ohhh: also her time as attorney general of CA was very revealing. Heck her aunt even went out and spoke on who she owes her career and loyalty to. As a group of people were so quick to claim a mixed person even when they hate their blackness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Howard graduate of mixed background (indian-southasia) who married some cac is supposed to be the rising black leadership? I'm lost:ohhh: also her time as attorney general of CA was very revealing. Heck her aunt even went out and spoke on who she owes her career and loyalty to. As a group of people were so quick to claim a mixed person even when they hate their blackness.
she dated black men before she remarried.

TRAP AMERICAN TV

TRAP GOLD
Daps
Kamala bae:noah::blessed:
gettyimages-459964950-e1496937199900.jpg
:ehh:

Daps
she dated black men before she remarried.
Who you choose to marry says a lot more about you imo. It shouldn't matter to you since you don't see the world the same and you're probably Indian or Siri Lankan or something like that:ufdup: I read how you feel about Mugabe so I know where you stand.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You nikkas are never going to get over this, are you? :smh:
I've been over Hillary losing. I'm just responding to how y'all talk about Kamala Harris.

Bernie Sanders supporters go out of their way to shyt on her in HL.

Am I wrong? Would you like receipts?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no one is even talking about bernie...look how triggered some of you establishment dikklicking clowns get if someone questions harris. y'all are a cult of sheep :hhh:
Support a white man, but get upset over a black woman supporting a white man...

Y'all are so weird.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I've been over Hillary losing. I'm just responding to how y'all talk about Kamala Harris.

Bernie Sanders supporters go out of their way to shyt on her in HL.

Am I wrong? Would you like receipts?
Why do you equate leftists to Bernie Sanders. Moreover, why are you upset about people with values disagreeing with someone just because you like her? The most brutal takedowns of Kamala Harris have come from people of color and transpeople. It just makes all your "we're listening to everyone and understand the economic pain" talk sound like lip-service and you're really just mad that people won't huddle behind centrists. It's that fake-listening shyt Chuck Schumer is doing. It's what made my ex-homie (:mjpls:) and other unbearable. LIke, I even let you guys grieve and didn't go all the way in about how crazy you look. I tried to talk policy. Let me talk stats now because you guys need to hear this so you never say any of that ridiculous "but her emails" or "we have to get behind the best option" shyt ever again. There is no one to blame for Trump but the HRC campaign and white people. That's it.

In 2008, 25% of HRC primary voters supported McCain. By comparison, only 12% of Sanders voters supported Trump, etc. Of those people who did go from Bernie to Trump the vast majority were old. 20% of 70+ people did it versus 9% of the 18 to 29 crowd. Moreover, of those people who went from Bernie to Trump, a lot of them were people who didn't even vote for Obama. There was an "outsider" and "sexism" aspect to it. I say all that to say, the people you are on here bytching at were not the ones who went from Sanders to Trump and to the extent that it even happened it happened at a much lesser rate than in 2008. So once again, you're all bytching at people on this board who are too young to have anything to do with that shyt and acted way more mature than those "experienced" HRC supporters in the 2008 DNC primary. Young people are not the problem so miss them with strawmen and red herrings for them standinng up for what they believe in. It doesn't work anyway, the majority of those who stayed home say that they have no regrets. You want to win, or you want to be smug? Having principles isn't going out of one's way and KH is a shyt candidate who would lose to Trump anyway...it's like you nikkas learned nothing from that liberal fan fiction article I posted earlier this year.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
but for real, i aint mad at kamala harris for this

but she is full of shyt, and a bad candidate to go against trump.