Kamala Harris calls for senate investigations into White Supremacy

Daps
Yeah i been knew she was married to a white person. That's ok. She has a record of dating black men so she's just one of them chicks that don't see color when it comes to her dating preference.
Really:mjlol: I'm sorry for who ever birthed you. :camby: Do you know anyone that doesn't see color in real life? :jawalrus:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ask 1,000 black people how they think politicians should respond to the latest developments, my guess is that "holding hearings" would rank pretty near the bottom of the list. But if you ask 1,000 political operator types (especially those that don't actually experience racism), my guess is that meaningless symbolism like demanding hearings would be among the first things you'd hear. You might as well also demand the White House to investigate what additional contacts there may have been between Trump officials and Russia.

She is playing to a different crowd.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If you ask 1,000 black people how they think politicians should respond to the latest developments, my guess is that "holding hearings" would rank pretty near the bottom of the list. But if you ask 1,000 political operator types (especially those that don't actually experience racism), my guess is that meaningless symbolism like demanding hearings would be among the first things you'd hear. You might as well also demand the White House to investigate what additional contacts there may have been between Trump officials and Russia.

She is playing to a different crowd.
holding hearings is how you form policy.

Why is this forum so fukking retarded about how to handle policy and power??????

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is the most white supremacist body in the world going to legitimately investigate white supremacy.
It would have to investigate itself and its partner body the House.
LOL
DNC grandstanding at its finest.
the FBI were the ones to destroy the klan decades ago.

Uncomfortable truth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who you choose to marry says a lot more about you imo. It shouldn't matter to you since you don't see the world the same and you're probably Indian or Siri Lankan or something like that:ufdup: I read how you feel about Mugabe so I know where you stand.
Yes, I don't tolerate corrupt and regressive dictators because they're black.

Fu¢king idiot.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she was really about fighting white supremacy, she would have prosecuted Mnuchin when she had a chance instead of doing the typical Democrat grandstanding bullshyt:

Trump’s Treasury pick Steve Mnuchin oversaw 50,000 foreclosures against the vulnerable
Allegations that OneWest preyed on the disadvantaged aren’t new. Advocacy groups previously alleged that OneWest failed to serve and discriminated against minority homeowners. Their complaint said that OneWest’s discriminatory practices began in 2011 at a time when Mnuchin’s investment group owned the bank. They alleged that OneWest made few loans to both African-American and Asian-American borrowers, had only a handful of branches in minority neighborhoods, and allowed properties repossessed in nonwhite neighborhoods to fall into disrepair, the Los Angeles Times reported in November.

Why critics call Steven Mnuchin’s bank “a foreclosure machine”
In November, two weeks before Trump’s nomination announcement, some of those same opponents filed a complaint with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), alleging that OneWest violated the Fair Housing Act, which protects people from discrimination when buying or renting a home. The complaint alleges that the bank has too few branches in communities of color (of its 74 branches, 11 are in Hispanic-majority tracts, one is in an Asian-majority tract, and zero are in African-American majority tracts). The complaint also says the bank gave fewer mortgage loans to African-Americans, Asian-Americans and Latinos than would be expected, given the population sizes and industry averages. And based on their investigation of 16 properties OneWest was selling, the complainants allege that 100 percent of those in communities of color had five or more maintenance or marketing deficiencies (trash outside, broken doors), while just 33.3 percent of the properties in white communities had as many. A HUD spokesman says the complaint is under review.

but now KH is supposed to be the face of fighting WS?

q6vCApt.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
the FBI were the ones to destroy the klan decades ago.

Uncomfortable truth.
Klan is the embodiment of white supremacy in your mind? LOL
Thats why Robert Byrd was kicked out of office right?
That why the GOP and DNC that both supported racist policy and racist police action against blacks are no longer operating right? Oh.