Daps
Really? :gucci:

Who-Is-Kamala-Harris-Stepdaughter-Ella-Emhoff-005.jpg

Is that harry potter? :picard:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't listen to the whole clip, but why is this an issue:heh: Is Tone running out of things to talk about? Makes you wonder. So prior to the election results, the talking points were about leveraging the Black vote. Fair enough. Now that the election is over this idiot is concerned about Kamala's stepdaughter getting a modeling contract?

Someone enlighten me please because he takes way too long to get to the point. That's even if there's a point to be made.

Daps
She is a white guy.

:mjlol:

I've seen crehs breaking their neck to look at worse :yeshrug: Their idea of what's beautiful ain't the same as a black man's idea of it.

I was in a restaurant before sitting by the window and saw this cac slowing his truck to a stop and breaking his neck to look at this flatback white girl with long blond hair. Had me :picard: but in that moment, I realized that white dudes have a different standard for beauty.:manny:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I didn't listen to the whole clip, but why is this an issue:heh: Is Tone running out of things to talk about? Makes you wonder. So prior to the election results, the talking points were about leveraging the Black vote. Fair enough. Now that the election is over this idiot is concerned about Kamala's stepdaughter getting a modeling contract?

Someone enlighten me please because he takes way too long to get to the point. That's even if there's a point to be made.
watch out he's a Nemmy Nominated Produca :ufdup: