Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
Really? :gucci:

Who-Is-Kamala-Harris-Stepdaughter-Ella-Emhoff-005.jpg
iu

Daps
@neotheflyingone i hear what you're saying.

Just like a athlete that is raw but has the potential so does she when it comes to modeling. They will give her that look

I've seen coli brehs ready to send they mama to jail to be able to get 5 min with pawgs worse than this but now they wanna act brand new :mjlol::russ:

I wonder how much of the hate is coming by proxy of who her stepmama is :patrice:

Daps
She looks like a man:hhh:

Always knew you was a fakkit:ehh:

your DL c00ntastic homosexual @$$ been hoping that was really true, with the way you been following me around the forums asking "how old are you? :wrist::wub: where you from?:wrist::wub: tell me more about you :wrist::wub:"

You followed me around the coli for like 2 months straight begging me to tell you more about me :dame: I told you I don't get down like that, but you been hoping huh :dame:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Got your ppl mixed up on this one. I'm very open with how I don't believe in PAWGin and look down on you brehs that do :scust:

But just because I'm not into white chics don't mean that I haven't seen some decent ones. I just think black women are better :yeshrug:
bytch look like Michael cera fakkit foh :mjlol: