Kansas Republican Lawmaker Says African Americans Can’t Handle Marijuana Because Of "Their Genetics"

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
People have been saying this for a while Farrakhan talked about it too.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One star for listening to him and not Dr. Frances Welsing:

People have been saying this for a while Farrakhan talked about it too.

I have a hard time believing weed affects us differently than anyone else in and of itself. The old saying about causation vs correlation comes to mind.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

White people are just idiots and adult toddlers..
Meanwhile patty and biff are dying from opioids and household cleansers:mjgrin::blessed:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I have a hard time believing weed affects us differently than anyone else in and of itself. The old saying about causation vs correlation comes to mind.
OK? Didn't ask for you to believe anything.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah it's already been mentioned but the Isis Papers basically said the same thing.
I mean Nixon's chief of policy ran with this bullshyt anyways

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/23/polit...chard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/index.html