Kanye Airport Interview

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Kanye says something and what he actually means and his message are two different things

I never said Kanye was intelligent or well spoken. But he’s definitely not crazy or a bad human being

If you get triggered easily and are at a rush to judge or “cancel” someone then that’s on you

Just expect that same measure of judgement to be placed against you when you make mistakes
This mothafuka tried to help Trump overturn the election......fukk outta here!

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
How Kanye says something and what he actually means and his message are two different things

I never said Kanye was intelligent or well spoken. But he’s definitely not crazy or a bad human being

If you get triggered easily and are at a rush to judge or “cancel” someone then that’s on you

Just expect that same measure of judgement to be placed against you when you make mistakes
Saying that slavery was a choice, wearing a "white lives matter" shirt, aligning yourself with Candace Owens, dressing in confederate flags & swastikas, being a bed buck, publicly fellating Donald Trump, disrespecting Harriet Tubman, carrying water for Charlie Kirk, befriending Nick Fuentes, and all of the other anti-Black bullshyt that Kanye does aren't mistakes; those are the deliberate choices of a c00n.
Kanye is a sambo, fukk him.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saying that slavery was a choice, wearing a "white lives matter" shirt, aligning yourself with Candace Owens, dressing in confederate flags & swastikas, being a bed buck, publicly fellating Donald Trump, disrespecting Harriet Tubman, carrying water for Charlie Kirk, befriending Nick Fuentes, and all of the other anti-Black bullshyt that Kanye does aren't mistakes; those are the deliberate choices of a c00n.
Kanye is a sambo, fukk him.

Are you Kanye? So how can you judge him?

These things are offensive to you. And maybe that’s what he intended to do: create controversy
And associate himself with polarizing people and views/topics

Not all people share your same views

What about all the “good” things Kanye has done or fought for?

Nobody is perfect. You hate Kanye but probably listen to Rkelly and P Diddy

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Are you Kanye? So how can you judge him?

These things are offensive to you. And maybe that’s what he intended to do: create controversy
And associate himself with polarizing people and views/topics

Not all people share your same views

What about all the “good” things Kanye has done or fought for?

Nobody is perfect. You hate Kanye but probably listen to Rkelly and P Diddy
I can see that. :mjpls:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Right so all black people aren’t on big monolith
And Kanye definitely isn’t a “normal” black person or even regular human. What do you expect? :yeshrug:
"Black people aren’t a monolith" :wow:

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't call c00nye a "free thinker who escaped the Democratic plantation", though. That's usually one of the first talking points for the Butter Biscuit Brigade.
:francis:

Anyway, if you agree with Kanye's anti-Blackness, or you enjoy his horribly tacky clothing line, or if you're a fan of his mediocre music (I'll admit that his early stuff was good), then embrace your fandom. Just because the rest of us are proud to be Black doesn't mean that you have to be (I don't know that you're Black, so excuse me if I assumed incorrectly).
There is absolutely nothing that you can write that will change, excuse, or justify Kanye's anti-Black statements and actions. As I said in my earlier post, Kanye is an anti-Black sambo. You might support that, but don't expect those of us who are on code and unified in the monolith to do the same.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I'm with Katt. We know this man is sick but we tell him he's great and shove a camera in his face.

I honestly believe that Ye is operating from his creative mind at all times via whatever disorder he has.

Breh is always speaking like he's writing a 16 for a song.

Daps
Y'all keep forgetting Kanye has mental effects from that car crash

like all medical situations, you can be fine at the moment and then something can trigger it.

If you think i'm caping for Kanye, he said it himself in the clip!
Kanye is bipolar. That's a serious medical disorder...but bipolar disorder doesn't turn you into a c00n. That's on him.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with Katt. We know this man is sick but we tell him he's great and shove a camera in his face.

I honestly believe that Ye is operating from his creative mind at all times via whatever disorder he has.

Breh is always speaking like he's writing a 16 for a song.

I think Kanye is playing the game and media is in on it.

And he obviously doesn’t care what people think of him and his fanbase is strong enough that he can do what he wants

Talented & famous or powerful people get away with being “crazy”

They said Michael Jackson “wacko jacko” was crazy

They said prince was weird and called him gay

We all love their music regardless

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think Kanye is playing the game and media is in on it.

And he obviously doesn’t care what people think of him and his fanbase is strong enough that he can do what he wants

Talented & famous or powerful people get away with being “crazy”

They said Michael Jackson “wacko jacko” was crazy

They said prince was weird and called him gay

We all love their music regardless
Nah, we love Prince & Michael Jackson. Period.
It's not just about their music. Those two brothers were openly and unapologetically Black.
They're cherished & respected in our culture.
Neither of them said or did any of the anti-Black, c00nish crap that Kanye did.
Please don't compare Koonye to them.