Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Malcom x, Tupac and Muhammad Ali talked crazy and had no filter

They offended people

They’d probably be canceled today with some
Of the stuff they said

Having freedom of speech without fear of censorship or repercussions from the “mob” is one thing that makes America unlike anyplace

That’s even how Donal trump got elected.
and they said he was “crazy” too didn’t they?

And yea Kanye uses this same format and the media to get money because it keeps him relevant and in the news

The camera people are looking for him.

You’re coming off like a complete clown.
Please stop using these great men to prop up this bipolar sellout.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
www-instagram-com-p-c3q8vdivowx-76453078.jpg

da fukk is going on with his upper lip :hhh:
A clitoris:scusthov:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What makes the men i mentioned “great” and Kanye “not great” objectively

I started trying to seriously respond and stopped myself.

You’re right. Kanye should be in the same breath as Malcolm and Ali. The shoes and ghostwritten music is just that good.

When Kanye was playing butler for those designer cacs. Oh man. Gave me flashbacks when of when Pac shot those 2 cops.

Or when he sat down with Alex Jones wearing a baggy fencing outfit. Exactly like Ali protesting the war.

You got it champ.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Malcom x, Tupac and Muhammad Ali talked crazy and had no filter

They offended people

They’d probably be canceled today with some
Of the stuff they said

Having freedom of speech without fear of censorship or repercussions from the “mob” is one thing that makes America unlike anyplace

That’s even how Donal trump got elected.
and they said he was “crazy” too didn’t they?

And yea Kanye uses this same format and the media to get money because it keeps him relevant and in the news

The camera people are looking for him.
I agree to your point, but outside of free thought... Kanye doesnt say anything on the level of giving a fukk about

I do agree with the beauty of America and free speech, and how shyt has gotten the past 5 years in terms of scrutiny
but being someone whos been on the internet since 93ish... too many people are on this shyt now. Where we would post about conspiracy in 1999 on geocites or forums... now idiots took over on mainstream platforms like instagram and tiktok. The arguments and free thought are more cultish and shock value, thats where you get the Qanon and Trump shyt from.

It means more now than before to have accountability when you are a role model. You cant just say wild shyt for no reason.... you CAN say it, and I love that. But when you influence millions, like Andrew Tate somehow did. You cant just push hedonistic shyt and hate to accidentally create a cult. We saw the same shyt with Trump, or the Meg and Nicki shyt. There's too much pull and way more people in the world now to be reckless.

Kanye wants innovation, streamlined process and thought, minimal movement to reach a goal to help people. But plenty of people in industry are doing that, thousands of people. The examples you used changed the world and function of society... Ali challenged America and rejected the norm... he faced adversity and won... he set free speech aflame. Malcolm said, NOI was phony and extremeists. He showed that real muslims arent like this and it was an American facade, while standing for black america as a whole. Two birds with one stone. 2pac humanized the stereotype and was good and bad... he spoke on inequality and the system. He fought back and didnt care to lose, as long as you saw the game being played in real time against him. All of these people changed the world drastically... from international acclaim for everyone... to freedom, to religion. Kanye is just a guy who wants to be Steve Jobs, who did basically nothing besides streamline a process that already existed.

When Kanye said on Sway : (Ive always tried to explain this to people) that "white people control fashion and they wont let me in because im black" thats on him. He can point it out, but he doesnt have to keep eating with white people who hate him. No company is gonna just let you come in and be competition off good faith. If we are roofers, and im like.."ill work for you, but I want to use the money to start a company too and be your competition" you are gonna be like "oh fukk yeah" :russ: you are gonna get me all the way out the paint.
Kanye can say what he wants and I love it, and agree on alot... but he's mentally ill. Saying Jayz is gonna have me killed or all that anti black shyt is dangerous. If Jay is your man, you dont get Feds and shyt watching him for no reason. Thats wild disrespectful and dry snitching on the dude who PUT YOU ON. Kanye literally broke up with Kim based on religion and wild accusations, when he doesnt even follow or remain true to anything pure in his own life. If he was actually revolutionary and doing dikk Gregory shyt, you'd have a point. But this dude just wants to normalize clothing for broke kids and make Ipods. Now that he's alienated himself from investors and logistics he wants to play the underdog role. All of these people could have helped him if he stayed focused on shyt that actually matters. Jayz is using people to his advantage for shyt that actually matters. You cant shyt on everyone and then ask everyone for help and pretend to be religious... but then make booty clap deviant music and lie all day. Nobody pities or cares, another person can replace your ideas and innovation. They got Harden debuting his shoes now for Adidas, Virgil took his LV shyt at the time and someone else can make an Ipod that has serato software on it. He's easily replaceable