Kanye Airport Interview

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Black people aren’t a monolith" :wow:

I'm a little disappointed that you didn't call c00nye a "free thinker who escaped the Democratic plantation", though. That's usually one of the first talking points for the Butter Biscuit Brigade.
:francis:

Anyway, if you agree with Kanye's anti-Blackness, or you enjoy his horribly tacky clothing line, or if you're a fan of his mediocre music (I'll admit that his early stuff was good), then embrace your fandom. Just because the rest of us are proud to be Black doesn't mean that you have to be (I don't know that you're Black, so excuse me if I assumed incorrectly).
There is absolutely nothing that you can write that will change, excuse, or justify Kanye's anti-Black statements and actions. As I said in my earlier post, Kanye is an anti-Black sambo. You might support that, but don't expect those of us who are on code and unified in the monolith to do the same.

Kanye has plenty of “pro black” songs and opinions and view points which are “pro black” and he always speaks up on black issues

He may not be “on code” with the majority of the black community on every issue but not all black people are the same and they shouldn’t be

And let’s not act like all black people agree 100% on everything

For example, Some blacks (and most your favorite Black celebrities) support abortion just because they are democrats or conditioned to be sheep even though it has been terrible for the “black community”

And Kanye and many other Christian blacks in USA are against it….. but I guess that makes them “c00ns” :yeshrug:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Kanye has plenty of “pro black” songs and opinions and view points which are “pro black” and he always speaks up on black issues

He may not be “on code” with the majority of the black community on every issue but not all black people are the same and they shouldn’t be

For example, Some blacks (and most your favorite Black celebrities) support abortion just because they are democrats or conditioned to be sheep even though it has been terrible for the “black community”

And Kanye and many other Christian blacks in USA are against it….. but I guess that makes them “c00ns” :yeshrug:
I didn't read past your first sentence. You can never be pro-Black and say that slavery was a choice, trumpet Nicl Fuentes, or only marry white women.
Kanye could've kept whatever little bullshyt songs you're thinking about, his ACTIONS are anti-Black.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm with Katt. We know this man is sick but we tell him he's great and shove a camera in his face.

I honestly believe that Ye is operating from his creative mind at all times via whatever disorder he has.

Breh is always speaking like he's writing a 16 for a song.

Then he’s writing trash

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
www-instagram-com-p-c3q8vdivowx-76453078.jpg

da fukk is going on with his upper lip :hhh:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The man said slavery was a choice. I can’t think of anything more disrespectful to say to African Americans than to insult the ancestors who suffered for 265 under the worst system of slavery in human kind.

It’s also disrespectful to all people who fought against the legacy of slavery for the next 100 years.

I’m Kenyan immigrant and that shyt had my blood boiling.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

c00n babble.

c00nye said slavery was a choice, praised Hitler and nazis, is MAGA, supports and rocks the confederate flag, disrespected George Floyd and his family and brought his buddies c00ndace Owens and brazen anti-Black racist Nick Fuentes to the mainstream. He's as anti-Black as you can get. A straight fakkit.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
im glad someone listed all the bad shyt

he's done so much wild shyt I always forget half of it

he tries to be open and creative mentally, but it backfires because he's mentally ill
he knows what he's doing and sacrificed black people on many occasions
none of the positive shyt outweights selling your own people out and thinking shyts cool

I get the open mindedness and rah rah, but like Kat said... he needs to not have a camera on him
he needs to be weird and creative behind a curtain like wizard of OZ

I was gonna say it probably helps with creativity
but he's the opposite, where he wants to say so much and probably cant channel it to writing his own shyt
but his mind and illness would be amazing for novels or painting etc

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im glad someone listed all the bad shyt

he's done so much wild shyt I always forget half of it

he tries to be open and creative mentally, but it backfires because he's mentally ill
he knows what he's doing and sacrificed black people on many occasions
none of the positive shyt outweights selling your own people out and thinking shyts cool

I get the open mindedness and rah rah, but like Kat said... he needs to not have a camera on him
he needs to be weird and creative behind a curtain like wizard of OZ

I was gonna say it probably helps with creativity
but he's the opposite, where he wants to say so much and probably cant channel it to writing his own shyt
but his mind and illness would be amazing for novels or painting etc

Malcom x, Tupac and Muhammad Ali talked crazy and had no filter

They offended people

They’d probably be canceled today with some
Of the stuff they said

Having freedom of speech without fear of censorship or repercussions from the “mob” is one thing that makes America unlike anyplace

That’s even how Donal trump got elected.
and they said he was “crazy” too didn’t they?

And yea Kanye uses this same format and the media to get money because it keeps him relevant and in the news

The camera people are looking for him.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Kanye said slavery was a choice, what happened to his career after? He was still getting album promos, big features(Jay-z, andre 3k), still pushing merch with adidas.

Kanye makes anti semetic comments, what happened to his career after? He promotes his new album almost by himself, no top level artist is on his tracks, he is pushing his merch by himself.

Unfortunately he's showing you whose outrage and whose issues really matter in America.