Kanye West 6 hour Discography PLAYED on GUITAR in ONE TAKE (LINK)

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Props to KTT user imahoahhniggie for posting this, I think people would bug out at this.

Reverb's Own Jacob Brody Covers the Entire Kayne West Discography on Guitar | Reverb

Hooooooooooooooooly shyt..........the attention to detail and the rhythms he chose, the chords,the runs,trills,solos,string bends, :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:'

Listening to as the minutes roll by, this guy is my new hero.

Good god if you are a music head, you going to smile if you are a Ye fan to hear these tracks done in this fashion.

Here's a Breakdown of the whole concept:

Here at Reverb HQ, our team members are always making music and often come to the table with new and strange songs and sounds to show off to their officemates. When our summer intern Jacob shared his song-by-song play-along cover of Kanye West's entire discography, well, we knew it was something we needed to share with the world.

According to Jacob: "I learned most of these songs by ear and decided to record my interpretations. The camera only let me record 15-25 minutes so each 15-25 minute take was done in one attempt. There are mistakes... I know. I switch guitars because some songs are in different tunings. Some songs change keys mid-song."

Jacob was also sure to point out that he claims no ownership of these songs and this is meant only as a tribute.

I'm listening to College Dropout... probably this will be the only one I listen to tonight. :ohlawd: You watch this kid and you see the potential where music has yet to travel. Watch/Listen to the mastery of this kid.... :whew: He even does WTT,I'm done. :to::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
listened to this whole shyt last night

he has some real dope moments on alot of these tracks if it wasnt 6GB I would have downloaded

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
Let me know what song you check in when you are posting. :takedat: Let's see who can make it all the way through. Some YE fan will do it here. :russ:
Props to this kid...
listened to this whole shyt last night

he has some real dope moments on alot of these tracks if it wasnt 6GB I would have downloaded
Hooooly shyt, you really zoned in on it. :salute:I wonder how many times he stopped for water to dump on his head. :russ:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Didn't watch yet,CAC looking for attention by using CAC playing nikka music with guitar,violin etc?

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I think touch the sky he had a good solo

and he did some blues solo a couple songs after that ... ill post the times later today ... this shyt is dope it made me grab my guitar and play along