Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yea. It just got pushed back to the 22nd

bunk-moreland.gif

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
lol.. I am starting to think he is doing this to mess with Drake.. didn't drake say he is dropping before the summer
I believe is not because of Drake. Ye is a Producer first as an artist and a perfectionist. His former Student Hit Boy just called him out as a Producer and other things, Ye Is competitive he heard that call out listened to KD2 and what Hit Boy done on the boards, Ye going back in and making sure Donda production kills everything and anything that drops this year

I can wait for Donda knowing Ye about to drop another Production Masterpiece

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
drake not dropping til next year.

I dont think he drops till there's clarity with the touring situation. With the expectation that the Delta variant is gonna cause a spike in October....everyones bracing for more lockdowns. I dont blame him or any other artist who holds back music at this point.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
I dont think he drops till there's clarity with the touring situation. With the expectation that the Delta variant is gonna cause a spike in October....everyones bracing for more lockdowns. I dont blame him or any other artist who holds back music at this point.

I mean, they can still drop their albums now, then tour when the lockdowns lift, can’t they? Once restrictions lift people will be champing at the bit to get out and do shyt, tickets would sell like crazy regardless.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
I mean, they can still drop their albums now, then tour when the lockdowns lift, can’t they? Once restrictions lift people will be champing at the bit to get out and do shyt, tickets would sell like crazy regardless.

Good points, but the liftings are gonna be gradual. Arenas would likely be limited capacity seating.....dont know if artists are gonna chance it for so little gain. Lets also keep in mind cities that restrict attendees because of mandatory vaccination......so much up in the air. I hope these projections have minimal effect on album rollouts but who knows.