Kanye West Hospitalized: Sources

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
If you listen to TLOP - you can hear it's made by someone suffering from internal demons. The gospel influence is rooted in suffering, overcoming adversity not the praise angle that Chance has. Not just Kanye's words but what he chose to sample, what the guests say.

Ultralight Beam
FML
Low Lights

In particular.

And the upbeat songs seem kinda forced. The album doesn't seem like it's coming from a person with a positive perspective. On the whole.... it's kinda depressing. Not in the 808's style.. in a everyday trying to get on way. A lot of reviews/think pieces picked up on it at the time so it isn't revisionist.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
If you listen to TLOP - you can hear it's made by someone suffering from internal demons. The gospel influence is rooted in suffering, overcoming adversity not the praise angle that Chance has. Not just Kanye's words but what he chose to sample, what the guests say.

Ultralight Beam
FML
Low Lights

In particular.

And the upbeat songs seem kinda forced. The album doesn't seem like it's coming from a person with a positive perspective. On the whole.... it's kinda depressing. Not in the 808's style.. in a everyday trying to get on way. A lot of reviews/think pieces picked up on it at the time so it isn't revisionist.

i knew something was wrong when I heard that Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 verse

:dwillhuh:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
She is perfect . Imo. The way she dress and carry herself takes it to another level .

Yup :yes:

rs_634x1024-150703172232-634.Kourtney-Kardashian-LA.ms.070315.JPG

rs_634x1024-151008094750-634.Kourtney-Kardashian-Style.jl.100815.jpg

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City

Ultralight Beam
FML
Low Lights

In particular.

I gotta disagree with you on this, especially on the upbeat songs seeming force. Highlights doesn't seem force, neither does Famous, No Parties in LA, or Fade. He said the album was a type of "gospel album" for him, so I can see where the idea of those songs you mentioned would seem like that, with him looking for spiritual help. But he also said that since he was in a good place since Yeezus( having his son, getting his deal with Adidas) that he was more focus on making good music compared to Yeezus.

Last edited:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I gotta disagree with you on this, especially on the upbeat songs seeming force. Highlights doesn't seem force, neither does Famous, No Parties in LA, or Fade. He said the album was a type of "gospel album" for him, so I can see where the idea of those songs you mentioned would seem like that, with him looking for spiritual help. But he also said that since he was in a good place since Yeezus( having his son, getting his deal with Adidas) that he was more focus on making good music compared to Yeezus.
The Good Life is fun. Highlights tries to be fun. It fails.

I went to the Saint Pablo tour. A lot of the songs he performs have a depressing tour. Without the Chance verse ULB is a painful record.

Listen to Fade. It's not an upbeat song.

'I think I think too much. Your love fades away.'

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Just heard that kanye also said publicly that Jay has hit-men after him.

If that ain't the picture of unadulterated mania then I don't know what is. His constant feeling of abandonment ain't helping his case either. And then when throw in the fact they simply reported that kanye suffered from sleep deprivation, yeah that dude went manic and wasn't sleeping for shyt (yet another common symptom of mania).

Kanye has irritated me in the past but if he's generally ill then I truly feel for him.
Lol no

He said " Jay don't send them killers at me. I know you got killers"

Look at you drinking the kool aid

:mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay beyonce and rihanna have not said a thing or have not been seen since kanye went to the hospital .....

with all kanye said i think the bridge might have been burned ....

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Lol no

He said " Jay don't send them killers at me. I know you got killers"

Look at you drinking the kool aid

:mjlol:

But that's what my coli brehs told me :skip:

And I trust them because they ain't never had to lie just to kick it :mjgrin: