Kanye West Hospitalized: Sources

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Leave R Kelly outta this breh :mjcry:

All the signs were there early on. Dude wifed up Aaliyah when she was 16. But as stated, the dude made good music so no one gave a shyt
You're so right on the Aaliyah too! :dwillhuh:

But he wrote the World's Greatest and I believe I can fly and TP and TP2 got a lot of burn from me. I hate saying it, but I've given Kels a pass for decades. :cape:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
HE didn't do anything crazy though.

What did he say or do, that even remotely show that he has mental issues?

This video is either true or he is doing an insurance scam.

Are you saying he is mentally ill just because you can't understand the reasoning behind what he said in the rant?

I dated a bipolar chick for 4 years and his rants were pretty much a textbook manic episode.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Honestly, all you tinfoil hat enthusiasts need to shut the fukk up :francis:

Kanye isn't all there mentally... the entire world knows that. And its not even like he said anything that would threaten the status quo..

I mean he was dropping gospel 3 years ago when he talked about how creative people should leverage their talents into political power. The idea that Steve Jobs and Walt Disney and John Lennon are all under the same umbrella, that they can influence the world and find a way to channel their ideas through pretty much any medium... That shyt could've led to something.

Now he's just bytching about Jay Z not returning his calls. This dude aint saying shyt, and all y'all tinfoilers need to stop painting with broad brush strokes.

You apply the same theories to every situation, and by doing that, you're weakening your own credibility.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Just heard that kanye also said publicly that Jay has hit-men after him.

If that ain't the picture of unadulterated mania then I don't know what is. His constant feeling of abandonment ain't helping his case either. And then when throw in the fact they simply reported that kanye suffered from sleep deprivation, yeah that dude went manic and wasn't sleeping for shyt (yet another common symptom of mania).

Kanye has irritated me in the past but if he's generally ill then I truly feel for him.

Last edited:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Leave R Kelly outta this breh :mjcry:

All the signs were there early on. Dude wifed up Aaliyah when she was 16. But as stated, the dude made good music so no one gave a shyt
He did come up with that whole Trapped in the Closet series.......:francis:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
@JAY? @Chuckie Larms

These titties sit perfectly
01-kourtney-kardashian-organize.jpg

2B31038800000578-3190443-image-a-26_1439049859986.jpg

2CE2243B00000578-3252940-image-m-25_1443508818524.jpg

Kourtney+Kardashian+Appears+Amazon+Style+Code+j06j27_i9y6x.jpg

She is perfect . Imo. The way she dress and carry herself takes it to another level .

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HE didn't do anything crazy though.

What did he say or do, that even remotely show that he has mental issues?

This video is either true or he is doing an insurance scam.

Are you saying he is mentally ill just because you can't understand the reasoning behind what he said in the rant?

His behavior and word selection shows it..I remember Dan lebatard interviewed dude who did security for him...so much of his behavior reminds me of mental illness, haven't you also noticed this guy can be smiling and happy...then boom totally 180 and ranting...that's bipolar disorder man, mental illness is real

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yahoo:‘Overwhelmed’ Kim Kardashian West ‘Very Worried About the Kids Being Around Kanye’ as He Remains Hospitalized: Sources
“The kids have not visited. Kim has been there,” a source close to the situation tells PEOPLE. Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA, where West is being treated, allows children to visit with adult accompaniment and patient permission.

Though supportive, a Kardashian family insider says that the episode has left Kim, 36, feeling “overwhelmed” and concerned about West’s relationship with their children, North, 3, and Saint, 11 months.

“She is very worried about the kids being around Kanye,” another source close to the family tells PEOPLE.
Step 1.

I've long held the belief that she would stay with Kanye for the benefit of the kids, but once he got too out of line for her tastes or his star power severely faded she would leave him for a ball player.