Kanye West Hospitalized: Sources

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
French GOATana is the only one who really left the peak-fame Kardashians unscathed. The Kardashians had the 6 man of the year smoking krills and getting cut from teams less than a year he won that award. GOATana saw a chance to get his profile up and make some money off of it and he bounced :russ::salute:he really put on for all of NYC having the kardashian girl eating on City Island he was probably the only one to really dish a loss out to the kardashian family. he's grimey :salute:

not-mad-amazed.gif

French is indestructible. :mjgrin:He has that T-1000 drive to not go back to being the guy on the Cocaine City DVD's:mjcry:

When the nukes hit, the only things that will be left are the cockroaches, and French in an all-white outfit, networking his way into the cockroach Illuminati.:wow:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Serve white people a shoney's barbeque plate, and still don't get the deal brehs!

Enough to put you in the crazy house...smh

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just had a memory today of Kanye on Sway? (I think) and he was ranting about Louie Vuitton, and extolling Christion Dior, this gleam came over his eyes and and all of the sudden he yelled (paraphrased) 'NO ONE IN LENNOX MALL GO INTO THE LOUIE VUITTON STORE' and glanced back all triumphant and conspiratorial at Sway, as if he should be in awe of his power.....:laff:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a family member who suffers from mental illness, so much similarities in behavior and words , if I I have to say Kanye is suffering from bi polar disorder and schizophrenia paranoia.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't see Kanye putting in half the effort into social injustice issues that he puts into trying to be force racist elitists in the art community to accept him.
I wish him the best, and hope he gets whatever help he needs, but he chose to go down a path of begging for acceptance for whatever reason and now he's paying the price with his mental health.