#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
French GOATana is the only one who really left the peak-fame Kardashians unscathed. The Kardashians had the 6 man of the year smoking krills and getting cut from teams less than a year he won that award. GOATana saw a chance to get his profile up and make some money off of it and he bounced :russ::salute:he really put on for all of NYC having the kardashian girl eating on City Island he was probably the only one to really dish a loss out to the kardashian family. he's grimey :salute:

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Its all good you can drool all over her WHILE I DROOL OVER THIS

4115556c99370f9d0053b8eb5bae9afe.jpg
:damn::damn::damn:

:shaq:
Who dat is?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
French GOATana is the only one who really left the peak-fame Kardashians unscathed. The Kardashians had the 6 man of the year smoking krills and getting cut from teams less than a year he won that award. GOATana saw a chance to get his profile up and make some money off of it and he bounced :russ::salute:he really put on for all of NYC having the kardashian girl eating on City Island he was probably the only one to really dish a loss out to the kardashian family. he's grimey :salute:

Survived fukking a Kardashian and signing to Bad Boy:wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Listen, Baller Alert is on part with The Economist, BBC News, and peer-reviewed academic periodicals in terms of legitimacy. :ufdup:
I am not saying Baller Alert is wrong, I am talking all media..even the big time media, their sources are usually the people itself. Kardashians probably leaked this out themselves to make Kim look better, it is good PR. Everyone should read the peace on Woj from the NBA and how he gets his info, very interesting.