Kanye West Hospitalized: Sources

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
The Good Life is fun. Highlights tries to be fun. It fails.

I went to the Saint Pablo tour. A lot of the songs he performs have a depressing tour. Without the Chance verse ULB is a painful record.

Listen to Fade. It's not an upbeat song.

'I think I think too much. Your love fades away.'

You right on the money wiht your description of T.L.O.P

even the sample highlights was built around was depressing to me
ye was giving us clues for YEARS :mjcry:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay beyonce and rihanna have not said a thing or have not been seen since kanye went to the hospital .....

with all kanye said i think the bridge might have been burned ....

or they just not doing the shyt in public, which i think is more the case....

anyway, it's been obvious for awhile ye needed a break to get himself right mentally/spiritually....this was just that breaking point...hopefully the brotha can find that peace of mind...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Good Life is fun. Highlights tries to be fun. It fails.

I went to the Saint Pablo tour. A lot of the songs he performs have a depressing tour. Without the Chance verse ULB is a painful record.

Listen to Fade. It's not an upbeat song.

'I think I think too much. Your love fades away.'

this is true...although the beats might be uptempo, a lot of the shyt he was talking about on TLOP is sad/depressing...a great example is the one you used: fade....i fukks with that song, but if you listen to what he saying, it shows the brotha got a lot on his mind......the fact people dont/didnt notice that shows most dont really listen to what is being said...

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye is on medication & stopped taking it is the report. I mean hes really mentally ill & has been for some time!!! Wtf?!?!?

Google it!

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is true...although the beats might be uptempo, a lot of the shyt he was talking about on TLOP is sad/depressing...a great example is the one you used: fade....i fukks with that song, but if you listen to what he saying, it shows the brotha got a lot on his mind......the fact people dont/didnt notice that shows most dont really listen to what is being said...

Supppaedly he revealed his mental illness on tlop & it wasnt just creativity/expression!!! Wow!

Never listened...need to check out the album.