Kanye West Hospitalized: Sources

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Proclaim to be GOD/Sacrificed your Queen/shyt on Sistahs/Become a WhoreDashian:scust:

...KLoneye reap what he sow:mjpls:

And the White Man get paid off of all that:yeshrug:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
yall nikkas are miserable and ignorant man.

this world getting crazy.

All this speculation, this dude clearly been spiraling out of control for years. Obvious as fukking day that he was losing his mind, but he was making people money so it was whatever. He finally broke.

He a fukking human, hes not exempt from going crazy.
Exactly. And we can hold Kanye responsible for his actions, while still acknowledging that he has a mental illness.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Man get the fukk out of here. fukk you and that c00n ass nikka. Nothing wrong with this bytchass nikka.

You little nikkas need fathers:scust:
The language you use shows that you don't have enough intelligence to even discuss the situation.

Man fukk that fakkit shyt man a real man with a dikk ain't supposed to uh bla blah c00ns racc00ns beavers n shi

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
To live the life KanYe does has to be incredibly mentally taxing. Intelligent people tend to suffer more from depression and other mental health issues.
One thing that helped me understand 'Ye a bit better was Google imaging the term "Kanye West Apartment".
Dude really has this desire to push for his "ideal" aesthetic in every aspect of his life. In this pursuit, it makes for incredible art, but alienates him from being a relatable person. He's a great mind, but I hope he gets back in touch with his Chicago roots that helped create his worldview in the first place.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Kourtney aight :ehh:

Bad bytch?
G.O.A.T. body type?
Best Kardashian? (them hoes is plastic anyway)

:francis:

To each his own though :hubie:

Your response just had me weak given your rep on this board when it comes to bytches.

Oh ok. Yeah, I think Kourtney bad. She done had 3 kids and she almost 40 yet still looks look really good.

Bad bytch, yeah.
GOAT body type, yeah IMO
Best Kardashian? Definitely

But yeah, just my opinion. :ehh:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
We don't go on baller alert in Harlem.

The cynic in me thinnks Kanye was Kim's ticket to the A-list. He gave her credibility. Especially in fashion.

Haha fair enough. Gotta follow the Harlem etiquette for the culture. But you're definitely right. He upgraded her pretty seriously, I think she knows this and will stand by his side throughout this ordeal.