¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That’s Track he did with Dre 3000 was vintage Ye shyt :wow:

full

Somebody

All Star
Daps
Ye’s haters filled up the first page. I’m sure its a racial mixture of hate. Black white and everything in between to hate on Ye as strong as they do to extol black criminals killed by cops. Hope y’all got some insight on what it means to be a real nikka. Nobody likes seeing u do well.

But u gotta glean some understanding from this. They only pretend to like our music because supporting it is a full time job.

If nobody liked The Weeknd and Drake, I’d still be filling up their threads, because i enjoy and gain a lot of insight from their music.

These haters do not like rap music. They just hate rich black ppl who don’t live to make cacs comfortable.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ye’s haters filled up the first page. I’m sure its a racial mixture of hate. Black white and everything in between to hate on Ye as strong as they do to extol black criminals killed by cops. Hope y’all got some insight on what it means to be a real nikka. Nobody likes seeing u do well.

But u gotta glean some understanding from this. They only pretend to like our music because supporting it is a full time job.

If nobody liked The Weeknd and Drake, I’d still be filling up their threads, because i enjoy and gain a lot of insight from their music.

These haters do not like rap music. They just hate rich black ppl who don’t live to make cacs comfortable.
Shut the fukk up clown