¥$ (Kanye West & Ty Dolla $ign) - Vultures 1 (Discussion Thread)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ye’s haters filled up the first page. I’m sure its a racial mixture of hate. Black white and everything in between to hate on Ye as strong as they do to extol black criminals killed by cops. Hope y’all got some insight on what it means to be a real nikka. Nobody likes seeing u do well.

But u gotta glean some understanding from this. They only pretend to like our music because supporting it is a full time job.

If nobody liked The Weeknd and Drake, I’d still be filling up their threads, because i enjoy and gain a lot of insight from their music.

These haters do not like rap music. They just hate rich black ppl who don’t live to make cacs comfortable.
c00n lover

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
Ye’s haters filled up the first page. I’m sure its a racial mixture of hate. Black white and everything in between to hate on Ye as strong as they do to extol black criminals killed by cops. Hope y’all got some insight on what it means to be a real nikka. Nobody likes seeing u do well.

But u gotta glean some understanding from this. They only pretend to like our music because supporting it is a full time job.

If nobody liked The Weeknd and Drake, I’d still be filling up their threads, because i enjoy and gain a lot of insight from their music.

These haters do not like rap music. They just hate rich black ppl who don’t live to make cacs comfortable.

sucks that most idiots got the same take as you and this planet sure has a lot of idiots :francis:

Daps
Ye only dropped 2 duds (ye and Jesus is king)
He came back to form with kids see ghost and donda
To think it’ll be impossible for ye to drop a classic let alone a good album is stupid
Y’all won’t listen even if it was a classic so…. Why the fukk y’all in this thread ?
Utopia and the next ye album >>>>> whatever the fukk y’all on these days

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly anything with Kayne and especially his music

reading-trump.gif
:russ:

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps

What are you talking about? ye is my GOAT but he’s spent most of the last decade trying to make white people feel more comfortable.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
The vast majority of Kanye listeners don’t care if he talks shyt about black people or Jews.
Half the country voted for Trump and most likely agree with him and another large percentage just don’t care as long as the music is good.
He’ll probably gain more of the “stand up to the woke mob” crowd than he’ll lose the offended crowd.