Karate chick gets her ass kicked after throwing the first punch

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
Crazy ass dude should be in jail and get raped.

Chick should not put her hands up at that crazy dude. What did she expect?

This is why I don't like to parking space between car. I always parking space far away like this
park-far-away.jpg

so I don't have to worry about my car get scratched or argue over dumb parking. Also, good for exercise just to walk.
I do too, and nobody fight for back parking spaces.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
MMA is broad af :mjlol:

Whatever you good/train at or makes you successful basically then you’re doing MMA.

Well that’s what TRADITIONAL MA is supposed to do but with the new gimmicky MMA clubs, they don’t teach traditional shyt.

I believe that’s why she got fukked up
Exactly. I tell folks all the time that MMA is a sport and not a style and they look at me crazy. Its just like how Bruce Lees JKD isnt a style, but rather a method. Both involve taking techniques and tactics from various arts that suit one best as an individual to build an efficient, well rounded skillset.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly. I tell folks all the time that MMA is a sport and not a style and they look at me crazy. Its just like how Bruce Lees JKD isnt a style, but rather a method. Both involve taking techniques and tactics from various arts that suit one best as an individual to build an efficient, well rounded skillset.
These nikkas don’t know no better bruh:mjlol:

They watchers not doers

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
To her credit, she did take a good breakfall after she got launched, popped right back up.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Clearly she got beat up for punching him. If he was going to beat someone over a parking space it would have been the first lady.

Exactly . I guess they can arrest him for assault but he could argue self defense. If anything they could get him for throwing/shoving the moms onto the ground as he walked away.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Exactly . I guess they can arrest him for assault but he could argue self defense. If anything they could get him for throwing/shoving the moms onto the ground as he walked away.

He will see no time as she attacked first and he was outnumbered from his pov...