Karate chick gets her ass kicked after throwing the first punch

JLova

Veteran
Daps
She looked thick to me. Chick is tiny and fine. How that dude treated her like a piece of used Kleenex is fukked up. Hope she learned her lesson. Don’t go at dudes like that 3 times your size.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Women gotta be wise enough to know not to swing on these crazy dudes out here.

Chivalry is dead and folks are more medicated than ever.She should've backed off

and called the cops.That J Lo movie probably had her eager to kick a villainous man's

azz, tho:francis:

That being said, I still would've stepped in, tho.Dude went overboard.

Could've seriously hurt that woman

Any dude that stepped in would have had to be ready to kill that dude. He looked that serious.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
She got emotional like women do, especially when he was talking to her madre. Women feel rage and they say or do the thing they think can hurt you most. She thought her training could teach him. Well.....You just have to know how to hold off on beating women up, because it never turns out good for you as a man. They are going to catch him and he'll do time.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
DQtbaplVQAA6z0B.jpg
DT8PjDHU8AEjXt1.jpg

DC--G9FU0AA-HOT.jpg

tenor.gif
That’s a 10:hubie:

She a 10 with two black eyes... but that’s a 10:hubie:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
#HOH no losses :ehh:

Don't swing at a man more than twice your size thinking shyt sweet, pudding-pie.

Brehettes know your limits.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
For some reason, being in parking lots makes people turn into even bigger retards than they already are. Ya'll need to always remember that you don't know how crazy the person you're arguin with is. Will never forget the day some old-ass white man came at me in a grocery parking lot and i slept him with one kidney punch. But as he was laying there a crowd started to form, I had to think quickly and called 911, telling em that he'd passed out. Then I got the fukk outta there after buying a ham. This is the kind of tactical thinking you need to survive in 2018.